Kill Trolls Dead Thread

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!

Advertisement
This will be the updates location for the Kill Trolls Dead Thread.

Posters banned from Posting in the KTDT
@nystateofmind
@2.0

Super-Human Trolls Killed Dead
@nystateofmind,@njstateofmind,@slickrick - the greatest, top Click getting troll of all time on February 22, 2020 . It took an act of CIS Congress & Rebellion. For stats on NYSOM, please see page 142 of this thread:

Trolls Killed Dead

@NEPACANES - ****, I never got to ask him if he did NEPA documents for a living.
@NarcosCanes - returning slapdick @ST26
@Thegemflem1 - I sense the Return of @Mico Jones - just couldn’t help but troll.
@koryschick - mope troll retread account.
@thisu - times Up- You know the answer.
@Zone Read - stay in Tally, stay away from the living legend.

@AlwaysCane - UNC powder blue troll FOH back to Tobacco Road

Hey @ClownGravy @TFrazierBradenton - Go back to Lincoln.
@raincane is LameCane.
@OhioCanesfan - you don’t fool JD08 twice.
With a name like @LameCanes - who needs to even ask for evidence. You’re cancelled.

@GentleBreeze91 / @Deaf - no I’m not going to grow up and you’re not going to grow older on CIS.

@SmoovEth - A Cane stuck on the UGA 247 board who they’ve labeled a gaytor troll showing up here during LT decision time???? Nahhhhhh

@goheat7 1 & done gaytor troll in Gator Tears.

@Baycountycane - mongoloid contribute nothing dîckhead - how ya like this?
@DBC... trolling Cribby in the Marshall thread while nonstop attacks on Chise throughout his sub-400 porst CIS career.
@doogieh - nonstop spam account sign up cheesehead pain in the ***.
Say goodbye to @Cpaguy
@Liquidstoke - got smoked!
Whatever you do, don’t drink the @KOOLAID4L
@AzzaraSteven aka @SigmundFriend aka @bluenose aka @Blawrencefl. Won’t click on ads and a multiple banned dbag so MascaraSteven got clipped.... by me!!!!
@ST26 aka @Canes2020 aka @ogcanes87 - obliviated A.K.A. @jsmittycanes aka @Miamicentral305 - surpassed slapdick designation aka @NarcosCanes.
@aardvark - Art Kehoe says “Lights out, bîtch”.
@kino Joseph- permaband
@afan - mongoloid status as well. Don’t come back.
@ibis4441 your Chokoloskee Chicken has been choked
@Vengeful OldTestament God - probably ibis4441
@dumbo has been sent to the circus.
@fishycane - Cane into KTDT firing shots - we shot back - he dead. And I smell Jagr here... but it turns out that it’s @Meta... already banned.
@Yyy - Bye bye bye
@Has is now a has been
@Silverball - night night.
@Earnest T. Bass- into the #KTDT a troll posting his drivel and left headless. Lol.
Looks like @candy was all trick no treat.
@SonnyLong... is no longer.
@RandyShannonsWindbreaker
@Canesfreak2020 - looks like the blade caught up with you.
@Abc123 - No “oh baby give me one more chance”? Off with the head.
@candy - has been confiscated.
@UMfromwithin trying to play the Slurper troll role in competition with Androol.

@CaneCash - 1 day of trolling turned post #2 casualty.
@757575 - another 2 post Tommy on an alt account.

@Meth - same Manny Slurper obsession, different screen name.
@Donahue - Dummy porster that used ST26 to troll.
@Jesuschrist - same slurper obsession.
Guess What? @Meth = @Donahue = @Jesuschrist = @Milkyway = @MrJack.

@Jaromir Jagr now known as @panamaCityCane - the usual racist shît but it happens on NYE so it’s a party, bÎtches! @CanesReign83 another of many Jagr accounts.

@TheOldU2002 Gets a week on NYE as well.

For Christmas 2019:
For Christmas 2019:
The following troll users have been banned:
@Coldweather for being @Pen
@Godcane for being @Firstdude
@Joefan for being @Fan345
@Creator for being @Win9437
@Rabbit for being @Cozybed
@945canes for being @bigace2000, @canes1995, @Tylong2000, @Bigbadace1995
@Storybook for being @Schnellyfan
Justice never sleeps or takes a holiday

Looks like @4thdown went for it on 4th down and failed to convert
@ManureDiaz
later to @Mannyhater
@Kaqz

11/12/19
@ToiletWater and @Sebastianbird were both executed over the past 24 hours. Who’s next???

11/14/19
@Leaf - suspected of being an alt account for ToiletWater & SebastianTurd and trying to sneak back on CIS.

11/25/19
@Cityboy4life82 aka Toilet Water, executed by Judge bAndrew for Alt Account violations.

11/27/19
@Tates Dutyhole - started out confrontational and troll-like with a questionable screen name but seemed to be settling in. Made a vigorous protest in his defense. Waiting....waiting....waiting....and convicted & executed. If they have a troll name, they are a troll. Period.

@callme - called Debbie Harry one too many times.

11/27/19
@Manny_Diaz 69 aka EZ Cane - the biggest gaytarded spazboy to ever come through “Gaytor Tears”. Didn’t come here via the SS Androol And now his lizard nuts are clipped and hanging from Androol’s rear view mirror.

Thanksgiving 2019
@Firstdude - operating an alt account for a previously banned troll, trolling and entering CIS illegally without the proper paperwork aboard the SS Androol.

@Greencane - good old fashioned troll - clipped promptly.

@Xyz, forgot to pay the toll aboard the SS Androol. Unsanctioned trolling.

@Pen, - 1 day on CIS two troll threads started and 19 porsts. - you’ll have to find your 10th alt account now.

@newman - aka “Two Post Tommy” as that’s all Judge bAndrew needed to see as Spewman spewed VT and UVA praise a little too effusively for bAndrew’s liking.

@Donahue - Dummy porster that used ST26 to troll.

@Will Gee - 18 posts and Surtain for Rumph rumor.
**** nawwwwwwww.

@NorthFloridaCane - Piece of garbage. Dude likes to belittle people with attacks using disabilities, specifically “autism”, and has done so on multiple occasions. I know one day that Karma pays him a visit.

@according - I guess it just didn’t go according to his plan.

@sean272727 - dummy gaytor. Stay outta “Gator Tears” when we tell you to. In fact, stay off our board. #IndayKillsTrollsDead

Herein lies @bigace2000 who just wanted to “interact with other fans... bro”. Now he interacts with Post #2.

@bmacU - Highsmith Sr called him.

@Kenyawn, @fan666 and @SneakyFriendlyCrow - the night before ESD 2019 - all went down together. aka @HanktheRipper and more.

@Schnellyfan meets the band. Wasn’t the first account he had here either.
@Poster55

Posters Convicted of Trolling or Mongoloidism & Awaiting Execution:

@ST26 - Dum Yung Guy- see pages 98-103 of this thread.
@Dblakk2124 - 3 posts and 2 weeks on the board and threatening established posters. Gotta go.
Posters Remanded to the Cane In Orlando (CIO) Pretrial Diversion Program:

@ST26 - reassigned for humility. Make something of yourself, do something good. And he made himself not so good and took a one week execution. He will remain here upon reinstatement.
Update: reinstated and banned with CIO putting him on ignore and then his duplicate account @Canes2020 got banned.
@Meth - Because we care.
Update - Meth dropped out and has been guillotined.

Posters Accused of Trolling & Cleared:
11/12/19
@TheCaneShow2001 - while he did not take the “Stupidity Defense” made available to him, he’s anti-**** so he’s free. My rules.

Posters Currently on Troll Watch:
11/26/19
@Andrew - Provides Sanctuary for trolls and mongoloids who he rafts in on the SS Androol from Troll Island to CIS. At this time, he is immune from prosecution. Besides he’s the co-owner and judge so there’s that too.

@DorseyDimes for horsie crimes. We eat horse meat here. Butch Davis to Arkansas thread??? That horse is not yet dead.

11/29/19
@fantastic - troll thread day 1 and suspected Alt Account enthusiast.

@KOOLAID4L - Time will tell.
@ChrisLamar757 - stop making trolling thread titles or meet the blades.

CIS Mongoloids

@Church95 - Mongoloid came out of his shell on 11/3/20 for some nasty P rhymes with Analytics.

@ShlomoShekelberg - Holocaust denying rat who sides with the ****’s in WWII - couldn’t get clipped fast enough.

@LoungeLord - LoungeLoser slug & boy cam chicken choker.

@NorthFloridaCane - Piece of garbage. Dude likes to belittle people with attacks using disabilities, specifically “autism”, and has done so on multiple occasions. I know one day that Karma pays him a visit. First loser to get banned and remain on permanent mongoloid status.
@afan - not a fan.
@Meta aka @keycane - Canesport legend.
Righteous gaytors & Semenholes immune from prosecution by the Court:
11/13/19
@blackvern
@DMoney - he owns the place with Androol.
@flagator86 - tough shît. My thread, my gaytor.

TERMINOLOGY
@Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:

1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Slapnuts
  4. Knobjob
  5. Thundercunt
  6. Jagbag
  7. Jock Itch
  8. Shrimp****
  9. Slapdick
  10. Rusty ****bucket (aka ST26 & Mom Accounts)
10 is the worst.

Last edited:
Will never give them the glory of a public execution but call them out. I'll execute them in silence...
FamiliarRealAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys know I’m only good for the short haul in this thread right?

Aside from ADHD, as I get bored easily, at some point I’ll feel badly and jump the shark tank like I did in “Gator Tears” and then a stone cold killer like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes will have to step in and continue the massacres as I ponder right and wrong from a hobo heaven Starbucks somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!
I thought you retired or got disbarred or something.....kangaroo courts only from now on for you!

Let's kill em all

Advertisement
Back