Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Another coaching thread based on guys winning a few games. My man is 7-7 as a first time coach & now want him at this U.

SMDH

PS - join date - :sideeyes:

And you are probably going to try tp kick me

Just a genuine question, how did you ever become a monorator? Does spending 24/7 on this site looking for trolls really qualify you to become a monoriator, or did you have to blow someone for the position. Regardless of how you got it, congrats on the promotion. Your high school reunion page will now say CanesInsight Moderator instead of a Kill Troll Threads author.
@ST26 you just couldn’t help yourself.

Edit:
And you still owe @No_Fly_Zone a paper.

Advertisement
Bro... He made a rookie mistake In that photo.
I was gonna spare him but since he came back like a douche again and he’s so smart - sweep the leg, Johnny:

View attachment 112074

Why would I care that you had my first name? And how does it benefit you?

Sound shook....

No I am laughing because you think you struck gold by finding out my FIRST name. I don’t care at all that you have my first name. What are you going to do with a first name. Lmfao

E92E0A89-E908-436C-A48D-C5B8569342B9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why doesn't this rule apply to other users?

Every time a Maude is personally insulted and I see it, I apply a warning. Every time.

Consider yourself lucky I also didn't hit you up again for false information in the porst above this one. Here's the link to what you previously porsted on this 1.5 years ago (it wasn't hard to find):

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/kill-trolls-dead-thread.154658/page-105#post-4580963

(Hint: you just porsted a link to some whackadoodle website and did not actually deliver a paper. You did not do as requested, which was to "write a five-paragraph persuasive essay advocating your position. 1000 word limit. MLA citations to authority. Must use a minimum of 5 supporting sources, online periodicals and journals are acceptable.")

Every time a Maude is personally insulted and I see it, I apply a warning. Every time.

Consider yourself lucky I also didn't hit you up again for false information in the porst above this one. Here's the link to what you previously porsted on this 1.5 years ago (it wasn't hard to find):

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/kill-trolls-dead-thread.154658/page-105#post-4580963

(Hint: you just porsted a link to some whackadoodle website and did not actually deliver a paper. You did not do as requested, which was to "write a five-paragraph persuasive essay advocating your position. 1000 word limit. MLA citations to authority. Must use a minimum of 5 supporting sources, online periodicals and journals are acceptable.")
If you actually read that "whackadoodle" website, it says all the data came from the Bureau of Statistics. So nice try there. I will literally send you the screenshot of the email i sent you

If you actually read that "whackadoodle" website, it says all the data came from the Bureau of Statistics. So nice try there. I will literally send you the screenshot of the email i sent you
I didn't look at the article. There was no reason to. I asked for a persuasive paper and you sent me a link to something clearly written by someone else on some whackadoodle website (regardless of where the statistics come from).

And by the way, assuming you sent me an e-mail (never seen it), it's just more evidence of reading comprehension issues on your end. The directions were, "You can post it in this thread or just send it to me via PM." E-mail was not an acceptable form of delivery. Hence, you have not delivered the paper.

I didn't look at the article. There was no reason to. I asked for a persuasive paper and you sent me a link to something clearly written by someone else on some whackadoodle website (regardless of where the statistics come from).

And by the way, assuming you sent me an e-mail (never seen it), it's just more evidence of reading comprehension issues on your end. The directions were, "You can post it in this thread or just send it to me via PM." E-mail was not an acceptable form of delivery. Hence, you have not delivered the paper.
How can you say its a wackadoodle article if you didn't even read it. And you have me the option of emailing to you so I did

Advertisement

Here is the email. #boomroasted

Maude: I edited this because I could read way too much personal info.

How can you say its a wackadoodle article if you didn't even read it. And you have me the option of emailing to you so I did
Reading comprehension, yet again.
I never said it was a whackadoodle article. I said (twice) that it was a whackadoodle website.
Stay in school, young man. You have much to learn.

Advertisement
I never said it was a whackadoodle article. I said (twice) that it was a whackadoodle website.
"Hint: you just porsted a link to some whackadoodle website and did not actually deliver a paper." This is a direct quote by you. Nice try through

"Hint: you just porsted a link to some whackadoodle website and did not actually deliver a paper." This is a direct quote by you. Nice try through

This is pretty funny.

First rule of holes: When you're in one stop digging.
At this rate he’ll be gone before west coast lunch. How about unbanning @ST26???

Advertisement
Back