Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@Empirical Cane you’re still holding a 6 poster lead for most ignored over #2 but what’s interesting is that a new #3 has emerged, easily passing OGH and now only 3 posters behind #2 for most ignored.
🤔😄
#3 will not be stopped, although #2 has a stronger overall game. @Empirical Cane doesn't stand a chance without seriously risking getting banned.

Advertisement
Bet it’s not me. 15-0 is just what we need during this key offseason.
You’d like to know, wouldn’t you?

3A55AC21-0CD5-47A5-9D0A-77F005C726F2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Empirical Cane you’re still holding a 6 poster lead for most ignored over #2 but what’s interesting is that a new #3 has emerged, easily passing OGH and now only 3 posters behind #2 for most ignored.
🤔😄
You have to admit, I've been relatively tame! Even my parole officer (same as for @caneinorlando) said he's seen tremendous improvement. For example, dude at Wendy's (where I dillegently serve as deputy ketchup dispenser monitor) accidently bumped into me. Instead of throwing hot grease and then stabbing him the neck with a broken plastic spork while he screamed in pain, I took a breath and politely said, "oh no no dear sir, the offense is all mine, have a great day!"

Good to know we have that many muppets round these parts. The concept of ignore just evokes toddler-esque behavior and that is being kind. Can't refute a point someone makes, can't stand on your own two feet without dad/mom/pick-a-douche is so much better/richer/smarter than you are? Another fav are fan boys who think their chosen-hero-of-the-day is gonna swoop in and make life better (of course as they see it) and give them the same feeling when they spark one off wearing iron man undies watching a marvel movie. Folks like that just can't possibly possess correctly functioning gelatinous matter encased in the cranium. Impossible.

😂

where or where has @OriginalGatorHater gone to?

👆#BringsDaTruth

Last edited:
Advertisement
You have to admit, I've been relatively tame! Even my parole officer (same as for @caneinorlando) said he's seen tremendous improvement. For example, dude at Wendy's (where I dillegently serve as deputy ketchup dispenser monitor) accidently bumped into me. Instead of throwing hot grease and then stabbing him the neck with a broken plastic spork while he screamed in pain, I took a breath and politely said, "oh no no dear sir, the offense is all mine, have a great day!"

Good to know we have that many muppets round these parts. The concept of ignore just evokes toddler-esque behavior and that is being kind. Can't refute a point someone makes, can't stand on your own two feet without dad/mom/pick-a-douche is so much better/richer/smarter than you are? Another fav are fan boys who think their chosen-hero-of-the-day is gonna swoop in and make life better (of course as they see it) and give them the same feeling when they spark one off wearing iron man undies watching a marvel movie. Folks like that just can't possibly possess correctly functioning gelatinous matter encased in the cranium. Impossible.

😂

where or where has @OriginalGatorHater gone to?

👆#BringsDaTruth
I’ve never put a person on ignore here. Now as a Maude I wish people would.

Advertisement
@Andrew here’s a request. I have acces to a most ignored users list. How about giving the #KTDT boys a list of the most ignoring users with numbers they each have on ignore?

This will be funny. Most of the top ones are posters that people don’t even know exist.

Advertisement
Back