Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Yea I didn’t report him, nor do I care whether he gets a band or not. The only thing that gets under my skin is when people tell outright lies, and the fact that he’s saying opposing fans out numbered us in rivalry games, it’s just a flat out lie. I know - I go to every single game.

The posters here that are local and go to games, and I more or less know who some of them are, all agree with me.
There wasn’t a doubt when he started that thread. He’s been on troll watch from the start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll go further. 1Luv is excellent at sniffing out commies, TOC can sniff out a fascist from great distances, Go Canes can sniff out a Manny hater with the best of them, OGH, won’t participate but he can pinpoint slurpers and levels of slurping with pinpoint accuracy, South Side Chi Town can sniff out Mongoloids like a blood hound on a fox hunt and you (JD08) and me are in the catch all group doing hit and run missions.

Advertisement
I’ll go further. 1Luv is excellent at sniffing out commies, TOC can sniff out a fascist from great distances, Go Canes can sniff out a Manny hater with the best of them, OGH, won’t participate but he can pinpoint slurpers and levels of slurping with pinpoint accuracy, South Side Chi Town can sniff out Mongoloids like a blood hound on a fox hunt and you (JD08) and me are in the catch all group doing hit and run missions.
I've been indoctrinated by crazy exiled Cubans. What can I say? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

well..TOC does smell himself, so there is that.

Advertisement
But, recognizing this threat, you started this thread. You're like J Edgar Hoover for trolls.

Advertisement
OCCC is exceptional at sniffing out gaytors. Matt Diesel is exceptional at sniffing out @ST26

Oh I’m sure I’m not the only one. But the gaytor hate is exceptionally strong with me.

I have had to spend inordinate amounts of time in Gainesville in the past for several reasons: work, sports, that kind of thing. I already hated the turds with a passion, but being there just toned and solidified my hate for them though and through.

Oh I’m sure I’m not the only one. But the gaytor hate is exceptionally strong with me.

I have had to spend inordinate amounts of time in Gainesville in the past for several reasons: work, sports, that kind of thing. I already hated the turds with a passion, but being there just toned and solidified my hate for them though and through.
You know all you have to do is grow up with some - you can be friends with them growing up as a kid but even then - as soon as the talk turns to CFB they all become turds. I don’t understand it exactly but it’s a real phenomenon.

You know all you have to do is grow up with some - you can be friends with them growing up as a kid but even then - as soon as the talk turns to CFB they all become turds. I don’t understand it exactly but it’s a real phenomenon.

I’ve grown up with them and I work with them as well. As long as it’s not about football many are OK. As soon as it becomes about football, they are insufferable asshöles

Advertisement
Back