Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You have not lost your ability to comprehend the English language. I do suggest considering that communication on a message board, like in conversation, is often not planned out when an user begins writing the message.

I agree with you completely, as it relates to Austin's post.

And I could possibly see it in NYSOM's post, if that is how he misread the "attack" when it first happened.

Where NYSOM completely loses credibility is by continuing to insist that he was "attacked", even after ample time to reflect and admit his mistake.

That is all.

Re the "First, I believe that NYSOM is, quite literally, trolling for d!ck." statement by TheOriginalCane: is this a one, two, or three point violation?

Ha!

To put NYSOM's ego at ease, I was just stating my belief, my opinion. I was not "attacking" him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp.....Just sitting here waiting on Judge Andrew Napolitano to hit me with the Death Penalty for me going in on that "Faqquit" Aardvark in the Art Kehoe thread...Dudes a POS...And I give Absolutely NO Fs given about some BS Ban...when these decrepit Azzwipe Trolls are allowed to Sh*t up every thread constantly....

Advertisement
Welp.....Just sitting here waiting on Judge Andrew Napolitano to hit me with the Death Penalty for me going in on that "Faqquit" Aardvark in the Art Kehoe thread...Dudes a POS...And I give Absolutely NO Fs given about some BS Ban...when these decrepit Azzwipe Trolls are allowed to Sh*t up every thread constantly....
Heā€™s been brought to Androolā€™s attention. I havenā€™t seen your exchange but I will look at it for his trolling.

Advertisement
Back