Kiffin

Fawk_U Haters

Junior
You're judging his entire career based off of what he did 1 yr at UT?? Lol. He's the father of the cover 2 defense which fits MIA personnel to a T.
He sucked ass when he was in college with his son, every place he’s followed him. Matter of fact he hasn’t been a defensive genius anywhere without a few HOF players at his disposal. But carry on

brock

All-American
Would take kiffin in a heartbeat right now... tremendous upgrade in recruiting/offensive philosophy and he would put together a quality staff. He can win the recruiting battles more consistently than the ones Diaz can’t...

Senior
Non ones ever going to figure out this guy blows?

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes
Rex Ryan certainly has the attitude many of us would like in a Miami HC. Not sure about any other criteria. And he does not seem the type to implement a spread offense.

AK_Cane

Junior
If I'm Kiffin I'm waiting for a different P5 opportunity where I would actually be able to win. Haha not beating auburn, Alabama, lsu

Uom2001

Sophomore
I don't know why he could want to go there. Arkansas was a good job 50 years ago amidst Montgomery to Dicus, or maybe 40 when Holtz had things going briefly with Roland Sales and Gary Anderson.

Now you're destined to get outmanned and pummeled
Hatfield had some good teams in the late 80’s early 90’s. The ‘89 team took the Canes to the brink in the OB.