Kiffin is out

Baby Babies GIF

Advertisement
kiffin has said numerous times he believes the SEC is the premier conference. he is happy where he is and wants to stay in the SEC at Ole ****, i still
believe he is building an SEC record because he wants the Bama job when Saban retires.

Obviously all those reports about him lobbying for the Miami job behind the scenes were just his agent planting stories to scare Ole Miss into forking over more $$.

Advertisement
You'd have to think that a QB recruit with the name/stature of Arch Manning played at least SOME small role in him wanting to stay in Oxford, at least for now.

I may be looking too much into this but it seems like he got the memo by signing with ole miss. Miami has their guy…

Advertisement
So, maybe the old get the raise and then still bolt game-plan. Very wise Mr Kiffin. We will welcome you at Miami Int very soon. 👍🏻

Lane is a tire patch. He would've got us from Manny to our next HC 3 years from now. Him running our offense would've been intriguing but there's no guarantee we would've been a ton better than we are now.
When you factor in the baggage that comes with him, I'm fine whffing on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back