- Joined
- Jan 5, 2014
- Messages
- 1,454
My dad always used to say "Don noe doesn't know"Any truth to the rumor that you are Don Noe?
My dad always used to say "Don noe doesn't know"Any truth to the rumor that you are Don Noe?
Ban the OP for starting a thread like this without your permission.Too soon you guys
We are three days out
System is slowing down
Rain is starting later
Might get lucky
Gametime Weather early Friday
NegativeAny truth to the rumor that you are Don Noe?
Any truth to the rumor that you are Don Noe?
Eliminate easy access throws and this is a romp. Don’t care if it’s a tsunami
When your thread goes up, this one will wither.Forecast is changing daily
Too soon to tell
Look for Gametime Weather early tomorrow
Mauds - ban the interlopers![]()
**** no! You need to establish dominance right from the start.This matters because if I wear my white U Peter Millar I need to know if I will need nipple covers underneath to maintain my modesty.