Kicking game has been pleasant surprise

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
Vogel had a lot of pressure replacing O'Donnell and has done a good job and we'll have him for 3 more years. Badgely had a bad 1st game but has surprised me with his range and has been accurate on his FG's and he is a true Freshman. I thought that this would be our weak link entering the season but hasn't been.

Advertisement
Very underrated thread! Kudos to both of those young guys for being the best part of our Special Teams unit. And they've both made a lot of tackles on kickoffs, very Bosher like.

Not going to lie Vogel has surprised the heck out of me and is not much of a drop off from O'Donnell.

As for Badgley, Goudis should never see the field again.

Advertisement
I think we've had like maybe 2 touchbacks on KO's all year. What are you clowns talking about

I've paid close attention to badgley during halftime when he is warming up. He's got a leg on him.

Advertisement
I think we've had like maybe 2 touchbacks on KO's all year. What are you clowns talking about

Vogel can put it deep in the endzone. I think up to the last game they were trying to gain field position on the kickoffs, so Vogel was kicking into the corners and short. Against Cincy, Golden said ***** it and Vogel had several touchbacks.

Amazing how fans of the same team can watch the same game and come away with opposite takes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back