Kicker dismissed (Jonathan Semerene)

Advertisement
This ultra strict application of team rules is gonna cost Miami a good player at some point. Richt took a lot of criticism at Georgia for all the player arrests but that is no reason to go overboard at Miami.

I Agree. DUI is Misdemeanor.
Let's be real he kicked this kid out because he sucks. He's not dismissing a key player for a DUI
Yup, no way he kicks Coley, AQM or Kaaya off team if they did this

So who replaces him?

Jake from State Farm...Especially since Adidas will be introducing khaki uniform pants to go with the white jerseys the team will be wearing at Virginia on 12 Nov 16 (Saturday after Veteran's Day).

Are you for real?

Dude, you didnt hear about adidas bringing in khaki uniform pants? Before Golden got fired there were talks of some sort of tie being on the front of the uniform.

Explains his kickoffs, musta been drunk at the time. I literally coulda done better kickoffs like back in the day. Use to to train with Pat O'donnell when we played in HS. Was cool cause i met CMR when he came to Palm Beach Central to scout Pat

Advertisement
This ultra strict application of team rules is gonna cost Miami a good player at some point. Richt took a lot of criticism at Georgia for all the player arrests but that is no reason to go overboard at Miami.

Let's be real he kicked this kid out because he sucks. He's not dismissing a key player for a DUI
Richt didn't come right out and say it, but he made it pretty clear that this wasn't Señor Shank's first offense. You can't think you're going to continue to steal a roster spot when you're a garbage kicker and a problem.

So who replaces him?

Jake from State Farm...Especially since Adidas will be introducing khaki uniform pants to go with the white jerseys the team will be wearing at Virginia on 12 Nov 16 (Saturday after Veteran's Day).

Are you for real?

Therein lies the rub; With Adidas, you do have to ask if the most outlandish ideas are now real uniform "modifications" coming from the "A" money train...This was in jest, but now that some intern at the division HQ in Portland has seen it...
^
Wow... just wow. I think Skechers could do a little better, that memory foam is pretty comfortable.

Jon,look in the mirror.Cant blame no one but YOU.
Not once but, twice and seeing two former teammates get in trouble and you still go out drink and drive..Good bye

Advertisement
So who replaces him?

Are you for real?

Therein lies the rub; With Adidas, you do have to ask if the most outlandish ideas are now real uniform "modifications" coming from the "A" money train...This was in jest, but now that some intern at the division HQ in Portland has seen it...
I can confirm that there is an intern at the division HQ in Portland. I can also confirm that the best coffee within walking distance of that office is Blend.

Richt didn't come right out and say it, but he made it pretty clear that this wasn't Señor Shank's first offense. You can't think you're going to continue to steal a roster spot when you're a garbage kicker and a problem.

Lets just say that Franchise is on the right track here.

As an aside, most if not all of the kids that have been kicked off by Richt SHOULD already have been kicked off by Golden. What Al did and said were two different things.

mr semerene was a model student.

semerene.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does a guy that young have so many driving infractions and still have a license? Insanity. Looks like he was rolling in a new Mercedes every year too. His parents should be proud for not raising an entitled ****.

Advertisement
Back