Kick Off Returns and Punt Returns....

Advertisement
We need to block better on punt return. Stacy can never field a punt without having the gunner miss a block.

Stacy never catches them clean to begin with. I'd like to see Yearby returning punts for now on.

Yearby has cemented himself as the #2 RB. I wouldn't wanna risk an injury on ST with him. I'd love to see Gray back there on PR & KR

Advertisement
I know for a fact if we don't fix this Whitfield for FSU is taking one back to the house for 6 on us

our ST are horribly coached, missed xpt, blocking on returns, high snaps on punts, short kickoffs, fair catches inside the 10, major liability waiting to happen

Coley looks like he's lost all confidence. Yearby is the guy who should be out there.

Advertisement
Coley looks like a deer in the headlights. Quick and explosive and runs right into the tackler. Props to the punt team. 9th in nation.

Coley has alligator arms right now.
I hope he gains his confidence back, because he will
be replaced at PR real quick by Dorsett . Lol!
Seriously, Coley is my fav player on the team, my dawg is struggling big time.
Lost his MoJo!

Advertisement
Wow, special teams are a serious work in progressive. Long snapper is an adventure, place kicker causes one to hold breath, kick offs only go to about 10 yard line, coverage units are average at best and we've struggled to do anything with returns, in part because everyone we play seems to kick it through the end zone.

Advertisement
Back