Kiael Kelly 2021 QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on, man, that was Ryan Collins, not Kenny Kelly!
According to the coaches at the time, Collins had a much brighter future as a defensive back. They were probably right.

They said the same thing about Donnell Bennett's future as linebacker. Maybe they were right about that, too.

Neither would switch.

anyone know anyone close to him that can play? that we're looking at down the line? Cause then..........

Advertisement
That was hard to watch. Why in **** do they have to pause every play to circle the QB? We KNOW he's the one throwing the ball. Is there another QB on the screen we need to worry about evaluating?

As for his tape... I don't see a lot there. With good coaching and some time he could be serviceable somewhere, I suppose.

Gonna be a no for me, dawg.

1582172124425.jpeg

Advertisement
Seems to have good field vision. As for his arm it seems to be good but not like his Dad. He seems to be a kid that could develop very well under the right coaches in the right system. I just don't think UM is the place for him right now. What I will say is that if Kiael does indeed develop and exceeds all of the experts evaluations he would be a fantastic candidate as a grad transfer QB. That is if we need one in a few years. That's all hypothetical but look at it this way, when D'erique King was a high school senior would anyone have ever thought that he would be our starting QB in a few years or the guy leading our team to an offensive resurgence? Heck no! It would make for a great story.

Advertisement
Seems to have good field vision. As for his arm it seems to be good but not like his Dad. He seems to be a kid that could develop very well under the right coaches in the right system. I just don't think UM is the place for him right now. What I will say is that if Kiael does indeed develop and exceeds all of the experts evaluations he would be a fantastic candidate as a grad transfer QB. That is if we need one in a few years. That's all hypothetical but look at it this way, when D'erique King was a high school senior would anyone have ever thought that he would be our starting QB in a few years or the guy leading our team to an offensive resurgence? Heck no! It would make for a great story.
Nahhhh. Waste of a spot. Walk on? Sure but an actual scholly, no.

Advertisement
Back