Khurtiss Perry, 2022 5 star DE/DT Offered by Coach TWill

Advertisement
85032E39-343C-4487-98B6-3D25A482282B.gif

Advertisement
Thank you Brother! I rather get a 350Lbs guy and slim him down than a 270 guy and put weight on him, given the option.

I don’t necessarily mean heavier when I say bigger either.

And yes I know what this defense thrives on. Quickness, upfield penetration etc but we need to be able to force the issue at times as well and bully mfs when it boils down to it.

Bigger for me could equal longer limbed guys/more growth potential/better frame etc.

Guys who played DE in HS that we are moving back and forth from DE to DT like Blissett and Quentin Williams are what I’d like to get away from playing DT unless those guys are just absolute freaks.

I haven’t looked this guy up so I don’t know how big he is listed at but I was just speaking overall in general. Just my .02

Looks like TWill was his recruiter while at Auburn. Not like this is out of the blue

Advertisement
Gonna be a tough pull to get him out of Alabama but if you don't try you don't get the prize.... Nice to see the offer go out...

Well Miami has a decent chance of having 2 1st DEs plus a 2nd rd DE in the same draft. I've seen several mocks with Rosseau and Phillips going in the 1st and Roche in the 2nd; and several with Rosseau and Roche in the 1st and Phillips in the 2nd. If you are a DE, you have to like those numbers.

I don’t necessarily mean heavier when I say bigger either.

And yes I know what this defense thrives on. Quickness, upfield penetration etc but we need to be able to force the issue at times as well and bully mfs when it boils down to it.

Bigger for me could equal longer limbed guys/more growth potential/better frame etc.

Guys who played DE in HS that we are moving back and forth from DE to DT like Blissett and Quentin Williams are what I’d like to get away from playing DT unless those guys are just absolute freaks.

I haven’t looked this guy up so I don’t know how big he is listed at but I was just speaking overall in general. Just my .02
I think it’s good to have a balance of both. That way you have your 1-tech and 3-tech combos.

Same reason RJ and Kendrick were so good, they complemented each other so well and the sum of their parts elevated each of them.

I like this. We should be going deep into SEC country. Make those ****ers defend their turf. Georgia, Alabama, and especially Louisiana. New Orleans area.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Seems to be the alabama version of Jamaal Johnson who we have committed. Good *** first step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back