-Talks about how crazy the recruiting process has been

I got you:

-High priority for Canes
-Miami in top 6 with UF, Clemson, Georgia, Nebraska and Notre Dame
-Grew up watching Miami; loves the team and they are right around the corner
-Recruited by Coach D and Corch Jethro
-No idea when he'll commit

So what if Coach D and Jethro get him will anybody give them credit?

I got you:

-High priority for Canes

So what if Coach D and Jethro get him will anybody give them credit?
I'll give them credit, but at this point, I have no confidence in them.

They're the last two coaches on staff that I want recruiting anyone, and they just happen to be recruiting one of our most important recruits.

I got you:

-High priority for Canes

1.jpeg

Advertisement
I've mentioned it a few times on this board and will mention it again.

There will always be a coach the forum picks on. It's human nature because we won't go perfect every year in recruiting (It's impossible)

With this staff:

First it was Paul Williams: Rumors had it Tracy didn't like him as a recruiter and people were calling for his head. He responded with signing two solid DB classes.

Then it was Brennan Carroll: "We brought him in to recruit and he hasn't done ****." He responded by signing 3 MONSTER tight ends.

Now it's Jethro: Don't get me wrong, Jethro needs to be evaluated if he strikes out this year. I'm willing to give him one more year, don't **** me Jethro.

I really dont like bashing people, but jethro has messed up too many times, this is his and coach Ds make or break year in both in recruiting and on the field

Advertisement
Too much is being put on Jethro

We need DTs badly. Golden needs to get them here regardless of who the DL coach is

I really dont like bashing people, but jethro has messed up too many times, this is his and coach Ds make or break year in both in recruiting and on the field

NAme his mess ups. Right now. I want to see the list. And don't just put DTs. I want people that he was confirmed as the lead recruiter on, and that didn't come here because of something he did.

Advertisement
Did Jethro bring AQM in?

Technically yes, but Golden played a major role in his recruitment

its funny, we miss on Bostwick and Qweef, and its on Jethro, but we get AQM and it was because of Golden.... not saying i like Jethro, but the dude is in a no win situation right now. Is it possible that he's the one responsible for bringing in our best DLineman, Olsen Pierre? He was the DL coach at Temple that recruited him there in the first place...

Did Jethro bring AQM in?

Technically yes, but Golden played a major role in his recruitment

its funny, we miss on Bostwick and Qweef, and its on Jethro, but we get AQM and it was because of Golden.... not saying i like Jethro, but the dude is in a no win situation right now. Is it possible that he's the one responsible for bringing in our best DLineman, Olsen Pierre? He was the DL coach at Temple that recruited him there in the first place...

If they don't like their position coach a player won't sign so I give him credit

I would say the DB recruiting classes that Paul Williams have been way more then solid. They borderline on great as far as potential. Dare I say he has only missed out on 1 DB that we really wanted and didnt get? (Rashard Robinson). And I think he would have gotten him if we didnt arrive to the party late and if Ely didnt have LSU ties. Buddy was hangin out with the crew on campus **** near every weekend it seemed like.

Advertisement
Apparently Jethro eats his boogers and scratches his man parts in front of recruits.

Last edited:
I gotta feel for Jethro in the 2013 class. Lots of tough situations he was in, Keith Bryant was a headache and everyone could understand how hard it is to deal with those. Bostwick was different, we seemed to have him until UF turned up the heat but I understand why people would blame him for losing Bostwick

Advertisement
Back