Khalil McKenzie

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
So the all everything DT has been ruled ineligible to play this year for his highschool after transferring from Concord de la Salle according to the San Jose Mercury News.

Advertisement
South florida high schools need to start tightening up on all these transfers. Then you will see schools like carol city northwestern and Dillard come back.

South florida high schools need to start tightening up on all these transfers. Then you will see schools like carol city northwestern and Dillard come back.

1. South Florida doesn't have different football rules than the rest of Florida as far as I know. There are no sit to play rules involving offseason transfers
2. He doesn't live in Florida

Advertisement
Im sorry but this board has become a ****hole for the last 2 days now. Whether it's a thread about a recruit that ends up being all about the coaches, people almost begging kids on here to quit, threads on how Louisville will "own us" when no top recruit down here with choices will ever choose Kentucky to live in and now this? McKenzie lives in Cali as does his father so what in the **** does that have to do with us a recruit who's committed to Tennessee?

1. South Florida doesn't have different football rules than the rest of Florida as far as I know. There are no sit to play rules involving offseason transfers

They did put a new rule in this year. If a athlete attends one practice he can not transfer and play at the new school. Player X can't attend summer workouts at Western and then transfer to Cooper City and play. They have to sit till spring ball.

Im sorry but this board has become a ****hole for the last 2 days now. Whether it's a thread about a recruit that ends up being all about the coaches, people almost begging kids on here to quit, threads on how Louisville will "own us" when no top recruit down here with choices will ever choose Kentucky to live in and now this? McKenzie lives in Cali as does his father so what in the **** does that have to do with us a recruit who's committed to Tennessee?

Man its been pretty bleak and im just hoping everything dies down and people gain sanity back.

They did put a new rule in this year. If a athlete attends one practice he can not transfer and play at the new school. Player X can't attend summer workouts at Western and then transfer to Cooper City and play. They have to sit till spring ball.

By offseason I mean pre two day workouts

Advertisement

Didn't Clarrington play in the strip malls HS spring game and now he's playing with BTW

Didn't Clarrington play in the strip malls HS spring game and now he's playing with BTW

He did, transferred right before school started.

Advertisement
Back