Khalil Ladler

Advertisement
FSU and LSU are not taking him. I don't know about UGA or Tennessee sucks like we do so I am assuming he is a take for them.

Advertisement
2 Crystal balls our way for whatever thats worth.

Interesting that the 2 Crystal Balls are fairly recent and both coming from writers of other schools in his Top 5! Also those votes came after his visit to UM, which was his last visit! It used to thought to be a FSU/LSU battle, but now its lookin like UM has become the Dark Horse!

He is at IMG now, it would be a good pick up at CB for the 2016 class.

[video=youtube;awDnUXGMgGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awDnUXGMgGo[/video]

Last edited:
Fwiw josh Newberg fsu 247 insider who is pretty plugged in at img crystal balled him to Miami today as well. Would be a good pick up. 4 star corner

Byrd, DJackson and Ladler at CB. I can roll with that. Would be great to get Ladler considering Wiggins is playing games with us.

I've heard getting Ladler would be big step into getting Greene in 2017. Both are close to each other on that team. Not to mention Beard is a mentor to Greene and he looks up to Bruce.

Advertisement
Byrd, DJackson and Ladler at CB. I can roll with that. Would be great to get Ladler considering Wiggins is playing games with us.

I've heard getting Ladler would be big step into getting Greene in 2017. Both are close to each other on that team. Not to mention Beard is a mentor to Greene and he looks up to Bruce.

Jackson not coming here bank on that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lader is out for the season tore his acl a couple weeks ago

Seen Emanuel Greene say he was going to wear his number to honor him. i knew something had happen but wasnt sure. he said he was going to commit after the opening , i guess he is waiting on something.

Advertisement
Back