Khaliel Rogers

Advertisement
Don't we have a team of guards? Bring me the tackles

While at first I would agree, many of our "backups", such as Loftus, Jones, etc., are no longer in the program. So we actually need a bit of depth.

Yeah don't need guards. We got 4 guys that can start and be average at guard next year. Got no one that is definitely a solid player at LT for next year.

Advertisement
Yeah don't need guards. We got 4 guys that can start and be average at guard next year. Got no one that is definitely a solid player at LT for next year.

He started 6 games at Center this year. I'd take him and let him compete against Linder.

He started 6 games at Center this year. I'd take him and let him compete against Linder.

You mean let him compete against Gall. Linder should be a career backup. He got outplayed by Gall big time.

You mean let him compete against Gall. Linder should be a career backup. He got outplayed by Gall big time.

Gall is a senior.

Gauthier needs to slide in to center.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back