Keyshawn Young transferring?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He plummeted in the rankings for a reason. He was high 4 star kid and ended up a mid 3 star guy. He literally hasn't done **** since his Junior year in HS.
Yeah. But if he was playing wr he was a moron to go there. USC dont take nothing but beasts at wr. He doesnt even have the build of kids they prefer. One of my lil beasts just signed there and wait till you see drake show out. Wouldve loved to get drake here but we wouldnt offer... lmao

This BS again? Don’t we do this every year with this kid?? Lol
That's the nature of our fan base. #1 hes from dade county so he must be a monster and #2 everyone else's left overs are always more appreciated than what we already got. Real anxious to see how they all talk when you get to see these wrs in a real offense with actual qb play. All of a sudden they'll be fans again.

Advertisement
For those who disagree that’s fine... but until Miami wins and develop players , I stand by my post.

For this kid? Lol dude ain’t that talented as a WR compared to who we have in the two deep...

Corner I’d rather take that juco George from Kansas who’s from the Muck

For this kid? Lol dude ain’t that talented as a WR compared to who we have in the two deep...

Corner I’d rather take that juco George from Kansas who’s from the Muck
I’d rather have George too.. listen a year or do ago people **** in their clothes when this kid chose USC.. he was a “Must Have” .. all these fans saying don’t give him a chance based on what? Their feelings..these are the delusional fans that everyone across the country talking about when they say UM fans are delusional. They don’t even know the kid situation. There’s several kids on the roster that ain’t done jack ****, but they say don’t give this kid a chance.. it’s football not a dam dating show! They need to get over their dam feelings...

Advertisement
Back