Keyshawn Young transferring?

Advertisement
My guess is one of those years of no playing time had to be a redshirt...So he probably has 2 to play 2 if needed.

My guess is one of those years of no playing time had to be a redshirt...So he probably has 2 to play 2 if needed.
Played sparingly as a freshman in '16, redshirted in '17, hasn't put up any stats that I could see when I looked.

im gunna say this.. we want local dudes to come back.. reason is, they tell the young bucks.. listen all those far away schools are pipe dreams.. stay at the U, stay home...local community also wants to see local kids do well.. i am fine with this, no need to turn our back on kids
What these kids need to understand is that if you leave Florida, as a 4 star CB for example, and a school out west like USC brings in a local 4 star CB from a school that's a local pipeline, they will favor the local kid. It's the nature of the business.

Advertisement
What these kids need to understand is that if you leave Florida, as a 4 star CB for example, and a school out west like USC brings in a local 4 star CB from a school that's a local pipeline, they will favor the local kid. It's the nature of the business.

Or they just may get beat out by better players. There have been players from so Fla to go out west and play. Although Pie was good, he was an athlete that made plays with the ball in his hands. He didn’t run many routes, or carried the ball out the back field. It was reverse, jet sweeps, wild cats and bubble screens. Unfortunately, USC didn’t run a system like that nor do we. I still believe he’s good but he has to find the right fit.

Or they just may get beat out by better players. There have been players from so Fla to go out west and play. Although Pie was good, he was an athlete that made plays with the ball in his hands. He didn’t run many routes, or carried the ball out the back field. It was reverse, jet sweeps, wild cats and bubble screens. Unfortunately, USC didn’t run a system like that nor do we. I still believe he’s good but he has to find the right fit.

He's a kid that should of went to a OU or WVU type of team. Knew it from the jump he wasnt really a fit there for all the things you listed. If he was smart he would go to a school like Toledo and FEAST. Kids ride the wave to much and dont choose colleges that fit their skill set just go for the name

Advertisement
He's a kid that should of went to a OU or WVU type of team. Knew it from the jump he wasnt really a fit there for all the things you listed. If he was smart he would go to a school like Toledo and FEAST. Kids ride the wave to much and dont choose colleges that fit their skill set just go for the name

You’re telling the truth. They need to make real business decisions and understand that they should always sign with a team that best utilize their talents. I think OU, UO or WVU would have been good but Toledo he would have killed it there. It’s 2019, everyone is on tv now. He would have got a lot hype for feasting on MAC opponents on Tuesday evenings.

You’re telling the truth. They need to make real business decisions and understand that they should always sign with a team that best utilize their talents. I think OU, UO or WVU would have been good but Toledo he would have killed it there. It’s 2019, everyone is on tv now. He would have got a lot hype for feasting on MAC opponents on Tuesday evenings.

Toledo has 2 wrs that will be drafted.One of them being from Florida.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/27/toledo-wr-diontae-johnson-to-enter-2019-nfl-draft/

Advertisement
USC fans think he would have been great had he played corner. Im fine with this if we take him at corner but not at WR

I don't understand how the kid didn't play AT ALL the last 2 years...Like Terry Mcray, Robert Burns, Ryan Fines have a stat or two the last couple years.

Advertisement
Pie has been in Miami for a few weeks now and word on the street last few weeks has been he's leaving USC. Turns out it was down to FSU and Miami, and he's decided to come back home. Looks like Pie will be a Cane.

Do you know if he’ll play WR or CB?

I don't understand how the kid didn't play AT ALL the last 2 years...Like Terry Mcray, Robert Burns, Ryan Fines have a stat or two the last couple years.

He played CB his first year and switched to WR. USC redshirted him year 2 so while he changed positions. Looks like the transition did not go well so he didn't play this year. We should move him back to CB if he comes. We are going to be at least 7-8 under the 85 numbers so do not see the problem with bringing in a players and see if he pans out.

Advertisement
Back