Keyshawn Young transferring?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was only a redshirt sophomore in 2018 so 2 more years

Brock why hasn't he played since frosh year? Just buried or injured?

He played in 9 games on special teams (was like the 7th CB on the depth chart) in '16...Has he even gotten in a game the last 2 years though?

Advertisement
1547156366472.png

Brock why hasn't he played since frosh year? Just buried or injured?

He played in 9 games on special teams (was like the 7th CB on the depth chart) in '16...Has he even gotten in a game the last 2 years though?
Not sure but usc recruits dbs and receivers as well as anyone. Hopefully he can provide something for Miami if he indeed comes

Last edited:
Advertisement
im gunna say this.. we want local dudes to come back.. reason is, they tell the young bucks.. listen all those far away schools are pipe dreams.. stay at the U, stay home...local community also wants to see local kids do well.. i am fine with this, no need to turn our back on kids
This guy gets it. From a perception standpoint, this is huge.

Completely agree, not a fan just never was but let's be real too many kids are bejng influenced to leave home but kids who've been through it can say home is better most times
im gunna say this.. we want local dudes to come back.. reason is, they tell the young bucks.. listen all those far away schools are pipe dreams.. stay at the U, stay home...local community also wants to see local kids do well.. i am fine with this, no need to turn our back on kids

We're light on WRs too... I know I've heard that 2020 is loaded at WR, so it's a great get (assuming we can recruit them next year). Solid addition that only takes up a scholarship temporarily

Advertisement
Back