Keyshawn Smith

Yes they're still AR-15's. An ar-10 is differentiated by being a different platform - not a different caliber.
AR is the platform. Just because the lower receivers are different, doesn't make it a different platform.

Advertisement
Richards was overrated.

Solid player but probably would’ve been a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Not elite.
BFF8F10C-E0C3-44EC-984F-930ECA8D60CC.gif

Ahmmon Richards, could have been a first round pick in last year and this years draft.

If it wasn't for his neck injury; Besides it being natural catching inaccurate passes, reminded me of A.J. Green how he could adjust.. He displayed as a true freshman the ability to create separation, plus the vision to gain more than enough yards after the catch needed for first downs.

Besides the fact he had the speed to outrun most defensive backs in this years draft, & more then likely last years class of defensive backs too. The only perceived negative was it took him half a step to get to full speed; Ahmmon had the top speed most fans make the mistake of Jeff Thomas having; If Jeff Thomas had Ahmmon's top speed with the burst Jeff is known for, then Tyreek Hill would be a more accurate comparison that I see on here.

Advertisement
Whoa buddy.

Slow down there.

He probably would've been a 3rd or 4th round pick (possibly 2nd), but dude was elite. Remember, he was catching passes from Malik Rosier. Had he chose Bama, he's a first round pick. Even with Hurts. I ain't on no sentimental/nostalgia sh*t either.

I thought his best year was with Kayaa
Unfortunately never really got to see him after wards

Advertisement
AR is the platform. Just because the lower receivers are different, doesn't make it a different platform.

It's not just the lowers that are different, but otherwise I agree with JD08. The way I see it, the AR "platform" comes in two main variants: AR10 & AR15.

based purely on his freshman production if he continued to progress he was on a first - second round trajectory
but its so odd that we have many players that max out as freshmen and either plateau or get worse the longer they are here

Similar in design and function, but different platforms. The ar15 is a 'platform', with interchangeable parts to accommodate many different calibers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back