Keyshawn Smith UM 2020 WR Interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some surgeons use video games to maintain their hand-eye coordination away from work... So there’s that

Man forget that! The best hand-eye coordination exercise in the world is the "little Man in the boat" exercise. First you find a curvy mama's "little man in the boat", an then start rubbing it in slow circles than faster circles while you closely observe her facial expressions change along with her breathing for pacing ques. The most important part is make sure you listen for her safe word "GO-CANES".

My hand-eye coordination has been exceptional since middle school.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Man forget that! The best hand-eye coordination exercise in the world is the "little Man in the boat" exercise. First you find a curvy mama's "little man in the boat", an then start rubbing it in slow circles than faster circles while you closely observe her facial expressions change along with her breathing for pacing ques. The most important part is make sure you listen for her safe word "GO-CANES".

Go Canes
Sir you were a bad boy.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lmao you're an oldhead frfr

Advertisement
Back