Keyshawn Lawrence official visit pics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players were not allowed to wear them under CMR. Many fans are hoping Manny lifts the ban on them for players.

Didn’t Corn and Jamal Carter wear those sleeves his senior year or was that prior?

Advertisement
Don't get the fascination with compression sleeves, much in the way I don't get the love affair with compression sleeves on NBA players.

I thought we had worn those in the past?

All that said, Lawrence would be huge. Him and Cavazos would be big time hauls. Don't think we have a good shot at FD but if we can snatch Cavazos from OSU, I suppose that could make a difference with FD.

Advertisement
Don't get the fascination with compression sleeves, much in the way I don't get the love affair with compression sleeves on NBA players.

All that said, Lawrence would be huge. Him and Cavazos would be big time hauls. Don't think we have a good shot at FD but if we can snatch Cavazos from OSU, I suppose that could make a difference with FD.

Recruits like wearing them on visits and players want to wear them to. I think some wear them for different reasons but it looks good with our uniforms. You know high-school kids love fashion lol

Advertisement

Clemson, Bama, Oh St, Texas, Oklahoma, TAMU, LSU & just about every major program lets their players wear them.

Richt didn't allow them to be worn because it was against the Law of Football or something like that, but it's just something that looks dope that players like wearing. Which means a lot of our fans hate it.

Anything new, modern & cool that players love, you can bet money fans absolutely hate, because too many of them are still stuck in the 80's. Geriatric Canes fans lol

Advertisement
Back