Keyshawn Johnson on Green/Miami

Advertisement
Would love to get him. It would be long over due unfortunately however our coaching staff would simply waste the talent he has.

Don't know if he is coming or not but it has been said that he is very close with jethro and he has been recruiting him since he was a sophomore. Said that jethro was one of the main reasons he is considering Miami.

Advertisement
Don't know if he is coming or not but it has been said that he is very close with jethro and he has been recruiting him since he was a sophomore. Said that jethro was one of the main reasons he is considering Miami.

Isn't 2015 DT Kahlil McKenzie the god son or something along those line of Jethro Franklin. The whole family came out to visit UM on a unofficial visit (on their own dime for them all to fly out) Then poof Mckenzie commits to UM an reportedly had been recruiting for Tenn as well.

So this news about Green to Miami I will take with a grain of salt, especially considering the first coach to be let go / if any; after the bowl will be Jethro.

Go Canes

Isn't 2015 DT Kahlil McKenzie the god son or something along those line of Jethro Franklin. The whole family came out to visit UM on a unofficial visit (on their own dime for them all to fly out) Then poof Mckenzie commits to UM an reportedly had been recruiting for Tenn as well.

So this news about Green to Miami I will take with a grain of salt, especially considering the first coach to be let go / if any; after the bowl will be Jethro.

Go Canes

Like I said don't know if he is coming. As far as mckenzie jethro knows his pops reggie from the time he spent with the packers. Reggie McKenzie is a tennessee alumni so everything else was out the door.

And golden ***** *** ain't firing jethro or anybody else because they are doing what they have been doing since temple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he comes, how does that impact his teammate 5* LB John Houston? He took an OV here with Green.
If we could land these two studs, that would be amazing.

Go Canes

McKenzie was a legacy at Tennessee. His dad is the Raiders GM, and played there. There was never a chance he was going somewhere other than UT. This is not the same situation. I'd still say 70-80% chance he goes to USC.

Advertisement
He was crystal balled out of nowhere to the U yesterday by Tom Loy, didn't think anything about it but then saw he has a 78% success rate.

Im optimistic Miami has had success in the past in Cali......Dorsey, D.J, Winslow, Telimaque, Kayaa, Kyle Wright....lets see what happens.

Advertisement
Back