Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Lmao at the ppl saying NO to Greene. You 100% get him on the line. This his momma fault not his
Except do we have a counter for him now. Do you want to use one of the last 3 spots on a LB when we have much bigger needs? You wan't to take him over QB, CB, OL? It's a thing.

Advertisement
We don't have any IC's for Greene, if we took him he'd take away from one of the last couple spots we have left in the 21 class & the option is off the table to use an IC from the 22 class on him.

I'd take him just for his speed alone, but we're already pretty stacked up at LB on the current roster & our 21 class already has our 3 LB's, plus with this season not counting towards an eligibility year, both Jennings & Steed will be returning, which means once Chase Smith, Deshawn Troutman & Tyler Johnson enroll we'll have 8-9 LB's for 2 spots.

I'm guessing he'll probably transfer to FSU or UCF.

There is a reason saban built a football resort for college players. But at least he was smart enough to build it where it wasn’t cold AF.
You want a Florida player especially a south Florida player to go to Nebraska??!!!!
Its gonna take more than bags.
He should’ve stayed in state and waited for a better gig. Nebraska is done unless they go full Alabam/Clemson and build a 5 star resort and get Urban Meyer.
Anything less is ****ing into the wind. No one is going up there for an up and coming young guy if they get rid of Frost.

Fleming is in the clock.

Advertisement
We don't have any IC's for Greene, if we took him he'd take away from one of the last couple spots we have left in the 21 class & the option is off the table to use an IC from the 22 class on him.

I'd take him just for his speed alone, but we're already pretty stacked up at LB on the current roster & our 21 class already has our 3 LB's, plus with this season not counting towards an eligibility year, both Jennings & Steed will be returning, which means once Chase Smith, Deshawn Troutman & Tyler Johnson enroll we'll have 8-9 LB's for 2 spots.

Agree,if anything with the 21 class we have way too many LBs when we play 2 most snaps.What we need is to catch a break and have a stud cb to enter the portal and to get him here.

Also the time you send a message: leave home for the bags and you have no place at home when you hate it. It’s one thing to leave for Bama or Clemson. But you leave for ******* Nebraska... nah

There is a reason saban built a football resort for college players. But at least he was smart enough to build it where it wasn’t cold AF.
You want a Florida player especially a south Florida player to go to Nebraska??!!!!
Its gonna take more than bags.
He should’ve stayed in state and waited for a better gig. Nebraska is done unless they go full Alabam/Clemson and build a 5 star resort and get Urban Meyer.
Anything less is ****ing into the wind. No one is going up there for an up and coming young guy if they get rid of Frost.

Fleming is in the clock.
Is Norman, OK that much better than Lincoln? Obviously winning helps immensely and having the right coach is part of it, but Oklahoma is recruiting nationally at a VERY a high level.

Advertisement
Except do we have a counter for him now. Do you want to use one of the last 3 spots on a LB when we have much bigger needs? You wan't to take him over QB, CB, OL? It's a thing.

We should have 1 overall scholarship left, and zero Initial Counters, so we'd have to borrow from next year and/or hope that the NCAA grants some sort of grace for transfers, because it looks unlikely that they are just gonna give everyone a bunch of IC slots for Christmas.

E5433513-ED4E-4A0D-88D0-9944C8066F31.gif

Is Norman, OK that much better than Lincoln? Obviously winning helps immensely and having the right coach is part of it, but Oklahoma is recruiting nationally at a VERY a high level.

I don't know if it's "better", but Norman is a few minutes south of Oklahoma City. At least they have an NBA team there. Lincoln is hours away from civilization.

Plus, Norman is farther south. It's about as far south as Charlotte, while Lincoln is comparable to Pittsburgh. So in Lincoln, you have isolation AND cold weather. Not a great recipe for SoFla kids, no matter how much love the Cornfvckers fans show them at the airport.

Advertisement

This.

Lol, I actually think Frost is a brilliant offensive mind.

I think the problem is his defensive coordinator is trash (UCF's defense was TERRIBLE) & he can't get the offensive athletes he had at Oregon/UCF to Nebraska. Nebraska's best bet is to either go the Iowa/Wisconsin power run route or go Georgia Tech/Navy and back to the triple option.
I hope they come back as they can start to compete with osu for the Midwest Texas boys, which is where they made their hay back in the day!

I don't know if it's "better", but Norman is a few minutes south of Oklahoma City. At least they have an NBA team there. Lincoln is hours away from civilization.

Plus, Norman is farther south. It's about as far south as Charlotte, while Lincoln is comparable to Pittsburgh. So in Lincoln, you have isolation AND cold weather. Not a great recipe for SoFla kids, no matter how much love the Cornfvckers fans show them at the airport.
That’s fair and all valid. Did not know that. I mean obviously the biggest differences are Lincoln Riley, a lot of Ws, and guys being drafted high... but they still have to convince guys to move to Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back