Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
******* priceless!!! Lmao frost and NU are toast and deep down they know it, even there fans do. The memories of 90s for those alive then is all they got and will ever have again.
Lol, I actually think Frost is a brilliant offensive mind.

I think the problem is his defensive coordinator is trash (UCF's defense was TERRIBLE) & he can't get the offensive athletes he had at Oregon/UCF to Nebraska. Nebraska's best bet is to either go the Iowa/Wisconsin power run route or go Georgia Tech/Navy and back to the triple option.

Advertisement
Lol, I actually think Frost is a brilliant offensive mind.

I think the problem is his defensive coordinator is trash (UCF's defense was TERRIBLE) & he can't get the offensive athletes he had at Oregon/UCF to Nebraska. Nebraska's best bet is to either go the Iowa/Wisconsin power run route or go Georgia Tech/Navy and back to the triple option.
Agree man and well said. Them leaving the bid 12 was the death knell for there recruiting because they couldn’t recruit Texas anymore. That sucked the talent out of that program and unless they plan on going back to the big 12 they might as well go the gimmicky offense route like navy with the triple option and hope and pray they can compete some years because theyre never competing like this as they have no instate talent. Funny thing is it would be a good story that one of the programs that truly made the triple option famous is bringing it home. Might bring some nostalgia back to the plains. Lol might be all they have now.

Nebraska tears are flowing!!
Screenshot_20200904-183451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-183555_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back