Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

al golden was a winner at temple and a loser at miami. hes a loser. same with frost. hes going into his third year and theyre worse now than they were under previous staffs.

Al Golden won 9 then 8 games at Temple his last 2 yrs there. He was below .500 prior. Golden was trending down by the time we got him

Advertisement
Al Golden won 9 then 8 games at Temple his last 2 yrs there. He was below .500 prior. Golden was trending down by the time we got him

scott frost was trending up when they got him but has done absolutely nothing at the next level. hes just as bad as golden was. tired of people defending the darling coach who has been wrose than every other coach theyve had in recent memory

Advertisement
scott frost was trending up when they got him but has done absolutely nothing at the next level. hes just as bad as golden was. tired of people defending the darling coach who has been wrose than every other coach theyve had in recent memory

Listen bro; I get it, but as I’ve already stated, Frost is going to get the benefit of the doubt until he completely crash & burns. ****; even Golden got the benefit of the doubt between the 12 & 13 classes he pulled in, until he crashed & burned.

Maybe Frost won’t be that dude, maybe he will; but if Nebraska takes another step forward next yr, maybe winning 7-8 games, I think Nebraska’s recruiting is going to pick up more steam, and being that he’s a guy familiar w Fl, that’ll be another school we’ll have to worry about trying to poach the under the radar - fringe blue chip guys, especially if these So Fla guys start having success.

Listen bro; I get it, but as I’ve already stated, Frost is going to get the benefit of the doubt until he completely crash & burns. ****; even Golden got the benefit of the doubt between the 12 & 13 classes he pulled in, until he crashed & burned.

Maybe Frost won’t be that dude, maybe he will; but if Nebraska takes another step forward next yr, maybe winning 7-8 games, I think Nebraska’s recruiting is going to pick up more steam, and being that he’s a guy familiar w Fl, that’ll be another school we’ll have to worry about trying to poach the under the radar - fringe blue chip guys, especially if these So Fla guys start having success.

im ready for their next 5-7 season. hes a bum (frost) but so is manny lol. we better get this thing fixed before FSU figures out how to hire a coach again (asusming norvell is anotehr tags)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the pandemic never happened, do you guys think Greene and Francois would still be there? I just wonder how much them transferring has to do with the pandemic. Or maybe it’s just that bad in Nebraska....

Leaving Nebraska already LMAOOOOOOOO

Only Delancy & Fleming are left

******* priceless!!! Lmao frost and NU are toast and deep down they know it, even there fans do. The memories of 90s for those alive then is all they got and will ever have again. That being said there fans are really nice people, so you kind of feel a little bad for them but that’s life in the big city! Lol Now bring Greene home Manny!

Last edited:
If the pandemic never happened, do you guys think Greene and Francois would still be there? I just wonder how much them transferring has to do with the pandemic. Or maybe it’s just that bad in Nebraska....

Zero, it had zero to do with it. Dudes took bags, then realized they had to live in buttfvck Nebraska and said fvck this.

Advertisement
Back