Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

So this guy Greene liked the tweet and our coaches are supposed to talk to him on Monday????

F*ck that. Whatever punk *** coach calls him needs to take the **** green and orange off.

you gonna let a kid use us for a free visit during art Basel.Like a tweet on twitter trashing our corch and we calling this cat???? What f*cking CUCKS! We are!!!

May Greene rest in corn ****. Go big red these nuts!

Another example of this staph being completely in over their heads. A kid likes a tweet negatively bashing us, yet u still wanna talk? Lol.

Advertisement
Cover with who? He’s the HC. If he wants to make changes he can.
I Was thinking more the argument that he can’t hire replacements because they won’t trust him as he ditched his coaches. That argument diminishes if he can say it is a multi level problem. Cover.

Advertisement
After he dropped FSU, we were his main target. But we couldn't seal the deal and lost out. This was a complete failure by the staff and a direct result of the abysmal season we just had and the disarray around this coaching staff.

Unless drastic changes are made with the staff (Enos, Barry, Patke to start), Diaz will get fired in year 3.

so you commit to a 4-7 team who is worse off than us, that is located in the middle of nowhere where it is so cold elizabeth warren can claim to be an eskimo? Right..keep buying that nonsense

Advertisement
After he dropped FSU, we were his main target. But we couldn't seal the deal and lost out. This was a complete failure by the staff and a direct result of the abysmal season we just had and the disarray around this coaching staff.

Unless drastic changes are made with the staff (Enos, Barry, Patke to start), Diaz will get fired in year 3.
I hear you my firend but if he decides to run it back with these same dog**** coaches and if he does, he’s guaranteed to **** the bed next year then he ain’t making it to year 3, he’s fired next year! His only hope to make it to year 3 is to clean house this year.

You must be from Osawatomie or Paola if Gates is overrated. All I ***c with is Gates, Big T's, Bryants
Food I can talk civilly. It was many years ago and I recall that Bryant’s meats were great but I remember the sauce having a weird grit to it. I remember eating at a place called Rosedale and possibly Smokestack????

Advertisement
so you commit to a 4-7 team who is worse off than us, that is located in the middle of nowhere where it is so cold elizabeth warren can claim to be an eskimo? Right..keep buying that nonsense

The difference is Scott Frost and his staff aren't a bunch of freaking losers. Yeah, I know, their record at Nebraska sucks, but they'd beat us probably and his their staff has a history of being effective recruiters. And 4-8, 5-7 and 6-6 are the same thing.

The difference is Scott Frost and his staff aren't a bunch of freaking losers. Yeah, I know, their record at Nebraska sucks, but they'd beat us probably and his their staff has a history of being effective recruiters. And 4-8, 5-7 and 6-6 are the same thing.

they are a bunch of losers on the p5 level

Advertisement
If their record sucks over 2 seasons then they are a bunch of losers. Not sure how you can spin that any other way.

Food I can talk civilly. It was many years ago and I recall that Bryant’s meats were great but I remember the sauce having a weird grit to it. I remember eating at a place called Rosedale and possibly Smokestack????

Bryant's has a few sauces but I know what sauce your talking about. Gates, Big T's are my favorites I grew up on. Everyone in K.C has a different favorite. The other two you mentioned I dont go to.

Advertisement
Back