Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Were you worried each of the prior 17 years and it’s just now you ‘know’ it will be fixed? Or are you just habitually wrong?

What I see right now compared to the past is different. Golden, and Shannon weren't going to get it done. Richt was stubborn. Manny will get it turned around.

WoW, so I've had my mind made up since I was a kid I was going to UM and if someone doesn't change my mind they suck? WoW amazing concept but hey if it works for you that's all that matters.
Again - there are always kids that just want to leave the area. That is fine. It is part of the coaches’ job to do due diligence and figure that out to not waste resources and TO HAVE BACKUP OPTIONS! If posters like LCE and GoGeta know this, then the coaches should too.

I’m really not sure what is so difficult about this for you to understand. The issue is not just missing on Greene. The issues are:

1) relying on a kid from the Panhandle whose mother did not even make the trip;
2) not having a backup option or wide net cast. They even went so far as to cancel Machado’s visit from reading the situation so poorly.
3) not maintaining contact with kids like Hyppolite throughout the process until the ink dries on kids like Flowe and Greene;
4) being late to offer and evaluate local kids. This is the one area we have a built in advantage and they are entirely wasting it;
5) misreading multiple situations over the last four years and being stuck chasing ghosts at the 11th hour; and
6) having an unbalanced recruiting class and roster due to multiple years of points 1-5.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've seen Alabama and LSU lose to some bad teams just like we did before they turned things around. UM will turn things around sooner than alot of people think. If you watched the game we won and the games we lost the oline play was eiether goodnor horrible. Inconsistent left tackle zero experience. This the anchor of every oline. We will be fine we need to get stronger and continue to develop. William's doesn't throw for 6 td's against Louisville if the oline cant get the job done. Just need to get stronger and more experience
We didn’t lose to just 1 bad team. We got beat by multiple horrible teams and barely beat multiple more.

I've seen Alabama and LSU lose to some bad teams just like we did before they turned things around. U

Nope, not all in one year....keep trying though you goof...You and recently departed CubanCane, defender of ALLLLLL things staff.

Advertisement
Again - there are always kids that just want to leave the area. That is fine. It is part of the coaches’ job to do due diligence and figure that out to not waste resources.l and TO HAVE BACKUP OPTIONS! If posters like LCE and GoGeta know this, then the coaches should too.

I’m really not sure what is so difficult about this for you to understand. The issue is not just missing on Greene. The issues are:

1) relying on a kid from the Panhandle whose mother did not even make the trip;
2) not having a backup option or wide net cast. They even went so far as to cancel Machado’s visit from reading the situation so poorly.
3) not maintaining contact with kids like Hyppolite throughout the process until the ink dries on kids like Flowe and Greene;
4) being late to offer and evaluate local kids. This is the one area we have a built in advantage and they are entirely wasting it;
5) misreading multiple situations over the last four years and being stuck chasing ghosts at the 11th hour; and
6) having an unbalanced recruiting class and roster due to multiple years of points 1-5.

1) So if we dont go after Greene we suck and if he goes to Nebraska we suck.
2) We dont know if Machado's visit was cancelled because of Greene. Machado's still available if he wants to visit bring him on a visit after signing day.
3)Hyppolite is alot of hype because of a 40 time outside of Maryland and a portion of this phanbase nobody else was checking for Hyppolite.
4) Damned if we offer early damned if we offer late.
5) I'm focused on 2020 class not the past.
6)See 5 this class is solid and will continue to grow and get better.

The going rate for a 4* Lb delivered FOB Lincoln is.

A Farmers daughter
1574136726982.jpg

An a bushel of fresh greens
Financial.Money_.Bag_-640x400.jpg

Go Canes
For the record:

I wouldn't pull out of either one.

Advertisement
At some point you have to realize these are 17-18 kids who change there mind 10x or more a day and everything that happens in this program is not the coaches fault. I'm from Kansas City Missouri. UM is my favorite college team if I was a bigtime recruit and let's say the University of Missouri recruited me for years and I decided to attend Miami instead does that mean the Missouri coaches suck? ***c no it means I wanted to live my life and go where I wanted.
You keep spitting out the same regurgitated shít EVERY CYCLE.

Recruiting this year is different. We had horrible punting for years we have alot better punter. Were building depth with this class in the past we didn't. More players will be able to develop and red shirt unlike throwing players like Nelson out 1st game and he isn't ready. Qb competition this spring. We have red shirt freshman d tackles who got a chance to develop instead of wasting a year not ready. We had linebackers who got to red shirt. There is alot to look forward to this spring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back