Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
If bama never wanted him how do you think he committed to bama? My point is because UM recruits a kid and he goes elsewhere how do you relate the coaches losing a kid but you dont do the same thing when we sign a kid other schools recruited? How do we have 20+ recruits committed but Manny cant recruit?

He committed to Bama, but there was all around concerns about his health. Dude has had hip surgery, bro. That’s nothing to look past, especially at his age. He’s coming in as major damage goods. No hate; just being real & would have said that if he went to UF, Bama, or FSU

He committed to Bama, but there was all around concerns about his health. Dude has had hip surgery, bro. That’s nothing to look past, especially at his age. He’s coming in as major damage goods. No hate; just being real & would have said that if he went to UF, Bama, or FSU

Did he sit out this year or did he play? Yeah he had hip surgery but he's a **** good talent and non of this is guaranteed. It's hard work coming back from hip surgery that's a major plus to contribute to his work ethic

I'm beating my chest right now I'm not going to stop beating my chest. I did it everytime we get a commitment and I always will. So many people were saying we cant get a Deerfield recruit and we have two this cycle. The haters weren't nowhere to be found. If you recall we got three commits in a week and I beat my chest on all of them. Do I need to reply back to you directly everyday to prove I'm here? I've seen the best of UM and the worse and I'm going to be right here always. One thing I'm not going to do is be some hoe *** creep who points the finger at everyone else without looking in the mirror. I'm a fan of UM I have to do my part and that's not for me to **** on the staff and players. I take responsibility for the things I do and when this turns around I will be right here pounding my chest. I got better things to do than post after post say the same dumb non constructive bull**** 95% of the board is saying.
Dude, you were calling haters out for disappearing when we got some commits but after being very active in pre-FIU game threads in Eye in the Sky, you disappeared from there the same way. It was no different. I never saw one comment from you after the game - on the game.

And while I find it impressive to be at 14 or 15 in recruiting rankings based on this season, not filling holes at CB and OL along with LB is going to hurt us next year and after your corch gets canned.

Advertisement
Dude, you were calling haters out for disappearing when we got some commits but after being very active in pre-FIU game threads in Eye in the Sky, you disappeared from there the same way. It was no different. I never saw one comment from you after the game - on the game.

And while I find it impressive to be at 14 or 15 in recruiting rankings based on this season, not filling holes at CB and OL along with LB is going to hurt us next year and after your corch gets canned.

I'm always on the board if I'm not I apologize because I have a life outside of this board. Recruiting for 2020 is not over. We will be more than fine. If we happen not to fill positions during the early signing period I'm pretty sure we will by February signing day and we will get juco and portal players.

I'm always on the board if I'm not I apologize because I have a life outside of this board. Recruiting for 2020 is not over. We will be more than fine. If we happen not to fill positions during the early signing period I'm pretty sure we will by February signing day and we will get juco and portal players.

With only 2 OL committed to, by far, our biggest area of need, the worst OLine in P5 college football, and no real prospects in the pipeline, when we need 5 or 6 in the worst way, how do you convince yourself we'll be "just fine"? He's not getting another 3 or 4 from the portal or JUCO to deal with the problem. We haven't been able to in the past, and we won't this year either.

If Manny were a licenced physician, he'd be sued for malpractice.

Last edited:
With only 2 OL committed to, by far, our biggest area of need, the worst OLine in P5 college football, and no real prospects in the pipeline, when we need 5 or 6 in the worst way, how do you convince yourself we'll be "just fine"? He's not getting another 3 or 4 from the portal or JUCO to deal with the problem. It hasn't in the past, and won't this year.

If Manny were a licenced physician, he'd be sued for malpractice.

Left tackle was a big issue this year at time some games good some games bad I think experience and getting in the weight program after the season will be a huge for Nelson. Reed is back with the team also. Oline needs to get alot stronger. I'm pretty sure between portal and juco we add to the oline. Adding young guys to the current situation is only get to repeat the same results. We need older guys so the younger guys can redshirt. 1st year head coach. I've seen the exact same thing from teams like Florida, Alabama and LSU in the past I'm not worried

Advertisement
Left tackle was a big issue this year at time some games good some games bad I think experience and getting in the weight program after the season will be a huge for Nelson. Reed is back with the team also. Oline needs to get alot stronger. I'm pretty sure between portal and juco we add to the oline. Adding young guys to the current situation is only get to repeat the same results. We need older guys so the younger guys can redshirt. 1st year head coach. I've seen the exact same thing from teams like Florida, Alabama and LSU in the past I'm not worried

-Whole line was an issue, not just LT
-Wrong on young guys, we need both...We need to develop young guys, and get portal guys
-And yes 1st year coaches, young head coaches can improve...But no you haven't seen a team lose to multiple teams as bad as we lost to this year, and you have not seen quite as bad as an overall staff as this, at least it's in the bottom 10%

Last edited:
-Whole line was an issue, not just LT
-Wrong on young guys, we need both...We need to develop young guys, and get portal guys
-And yes 1st year coaches, young head coaches can improve...But no you haven't seen a team lose to multiple teams as bad as we lost to this year, and you have not seen quite as bad as an overall staff as this

I've seen Alabama and LSU lose to some bad teams just like we did before they turned things around. UM will turn things around sooner than alot of people think. If you watched the game we won and the games we lost the oline play was eiether goodnor horrible. Inconsistent left tackle zero experience. This the anchor of every oline. We will be fine we need to get stronger and continue to develop. William's doesn't throw for 6 td's against Louisville if the oline cant get the job done. Just need to get stronger and more experience

Advertisement
1576455509263.png

18 years of failure. Qp ‘not worried.’

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back