Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Can Julio Frenk find a health initiative so he can step down and we bring in a $EC president who realizes a good football team will bring millions into this school annually???

Advertisement
I keep seeing people say south florida.. this kid is from Crawforsville wakulla.the fact that these Jack azzes thought they had him locked up is enough to know they suck in recruiting.

The fact that their Lb board wasnt larger than Flowe (longshot) Greene(longshot) and Jesus Machado (project) is also bad. There are other lbs out there..for God sakes we have 3 lb coaches and they all suck.

We are also seeing the same thing on the OL. They dont really have anything else lined up at the Tackle spot. Our tackles were horrid this year with horrid back ups.

These guys on our staff are Twitter warriors
3 LB coach and 2 DB coaches but our best recruiter on the defensive side is our 1 DL coach.

He would have most likely started here as a freshmen too! What do you think we have the Bermuda Triangle coming back next year. Smh maybe stop making excuses for this possibly terminal staph infection and let’s get to the hospital and cure this ******* thing by sending this amateur hour crew packing!

Miami plays 2 true linebackers with a returning redshirt senior. Hate to break it to fans but there is only 1 spot open today with this coaching staff. Greene also isn’t an early enrollee. As much as he should basically be gifted a starting spot with his insane athleticism he wouldn’t have been.

Advertisement
Miami plays 2 true linebackers with a returning redshirt senior. Hate to break it to fans but there is only 1 spot open today with this coaching staff. Greene also isn’t an early enrollee. As much as he should basically be gifted a starting spot with his insane athleticism he wouldn’t have been.

lol my man we had Ragu out there getting reps.

We dont have much depth their or talent.

We arent going to get BETTER losing Quarterman and Pinkney. Its the thought process you stated above that our lb core had RAGU playing this year in the first place...lol @ we play 2 lbs talk.

lol my man we had Ragu out there getting reps.

We dont have much depth their or talent.

We arent going to get BETTER losing Quarterman and Pinkney. Its the thought process you stated above that our lb core had RAGU playing this year in the first place...lol @ we play 2 lbs talk.

now you know the only reason he was getting reps was steed, Jennings, and Joyner were hurt and huff has to redshirt.

Well if he can’t do any of those things you listed then that makes him a perfect fit for Miami because our senior linebackers still can’t do those things after 4 years starting under Manure Diaz himself.

If that's true how did Quarterman earn 1st team acc?

Advertisement
Then the coaches should probably recruit more than one or two long shots at LB, OT, and CB. It is quite literally their job to either convince you why Missouri and staying home is your best option or figure out that you want to leave home and find the next guy. Keep making excuses for this ****. Your mental gymnastics to defend four years of subpar recruiting and a 6-6 joke of a coaching job are astounding.

WoW, so I've had my mind made up since I was a kid I was going to UM and if someone doesn't change my mind they suck? WoW amazing concept but hey if it works for you that's all that matters.

I’ve never seen such an outright, excuse making shill on here. @AHURT12 , you were beating your chest calling people out when Knighton committed saying look how the haters are nowhere to be seen. You disappeared the same way when we lost to FIU and then reappeared in the recruiting board. Why did you disappear dude? How do you still defend this corch and staph?

I've been a UM fan since the 80's where would I disappear and go? I take the good with the bad. When butch took over the program in the late 90's do you remember how so many people wanted him gone also? How many years did it take Butch to turn things around? It took 4 years. There will players leaving early just like now and he managed to turn things around.

now you know the only reason he was getting reps was steed, Jennings, and Joyner were hurt and huff has to redshirt.

now i know next year steed, jennings, nad joyner can still be hurt and one of the incoming will have to redshirt as well.

We havent counted on steed and jennings for 3 years what would make us fo so now.

I've been a UM fan since the 80's where would I disappear and go? I take the good with the bad.
No no no with the playing coy BS. You were beating your chest calling people out when Knighton committed in recruiting threads saying look how the haters are nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, when we lost to FIU, you were no where to be seen in ANY threads related to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No no no with the playing coy BS. You were beating your chest calling people out when Knighton committed in recruiting threads saying look how the haters are nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, when we lost to FIU, you were no where to be seen in ANY threads related to the game.

I'm beating my chest right now I'm not going to stop beating my chest. I did it everytime we get a commitment and I always will. So many people were saying we cant get a Deerfield recruit and we have two this cycle. The haters weren't nowhere to be found. If you recall we got three commits in a week and I beat my chest on all of them. Do I need to reply back to you directly everyday to prove I'm here? I've seen the best of UM and the worse and I'm going to be right here always. One thing I'm not going to do is be some hoe *** creep who points the finger at everyone else without looking in the mirror. I'm a fan of UM I have to do my part and that's not for me to **** on the staff and players. I take responsibility for the things I do and when this turns around I will be right here pounding my chest. I got better things to do than post after post say the same dumb non constructive bull**** 95% of the board is saying.

Advertisement
Back