Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
At some point you have to realize these are 17-18 kids who change there mind 10x or more a day and everything that happens in this program is not the coaches fault. I'm from Kansas City Missouri. UM is my favorite college team if I was a bigtime recruit and let's say the University of Missouri recruited me for years and I decided to attend Miami instead does that mean the Missouri coaches suck? ***c no it means I wanted to live my life and go where I wanted.
Your porsts = 🤢🤮

lulz at #TNM having 5-7 19 degrees Nebraska raiding Florida for UM's 4-star recruits.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse for this staff.
You know Diaz and the rest of the staff thought once Georgia,Bama,LSU,OSU and a couple other top schools passed on local targets they were locks to sign with miami and Nebraska just caught them with their pants down.

Your porsts = 🤢🤮
I’ve never seen such an outright, excuse making shill on here. @AHURT12 , you were beating your chest calling people out when Knighton committed saying look how the haters are nowhere to be seen. You disappeared the same way when we lost to FIU and then reappeared in the recruiting board. Why did you disappear dude? How do you still defend this corch and staph?

Miami got to be the only program to get a guy to decommit from another program on the OV only to have him turn around and commit somewhere else the next week. lmao

And it just so happens he committed to one of the few programs that is a bigger dumpster fire than us. Makes it even more pathetic.

Advertisement
So I'm confused if he cant recruit how do we have 20+ verbal commits currently? How does that **** happen but he cant recruit? Last three verbal are 4* recruits
I didn’t see any CBs, LBs or olineman in those last 3 verbal commits, you know, our biggest ******* needs this cycle! I swear mutherfvcker you must be Corch Diaz because no one would defend this $hitshow but him. So Fvck off back to your Hecht office, im sure Blake has a recruiting participation trophy for you and enjoy $hitting the bed next year all the way to the unemployment line.

Hey! You guys ‘member when everyone liked our odds against Nebraska for Greene!?

5518DEEB-769C-4DA1-85E6-5A9E1BAA4CE4.gif

The question your not answering is if Hyppolite is so great how come he is committed to Maryland? It's pretty obvious he's not as great as his 40 time and that's what people talk about with him. 40x a great but can he tackle, diagnose a play, shed blocks etc etc etc
Well if he can’t do any of those things you listed then that makes him a perfect fit for Miami because our senior linebackers still can’t do those things after 4 years starting under Manure Diaz himself.

Advertisement
At some point you have to realize these are 17-18 kids who change there mind 10x or more a day and everything that happens in this program is not the coaches fault. I'm from Kansas City Missouri. UM is my favorite college team if I was a bigtime recruit and let's say the University of Missouri recruited me for years and I decided to attend Miami instead does that mean the Missouri coaches suck? ***c no it means I wanted to live my life and go where I wanted.
Then the coaches should probably recruit more than one or two long shots at LB, OT, and CB. It is quite literally their job to either convince you why Missouri and staying home is your best option or figure out that you want to leave home and find the next guy. Keep making excuses for this ****. Your mental gymnastics to defend four years of subpar recruiting and a 6-6 joke of a coaching job are astounding.

Advertisement
Fvck off sunshine pumper! Go make excuses for this dog$hit staph infection somewhere else! This is inexcusable to lose a Florida kid to a 5-7 Nebraska team. Inexcusable!!! Fvck Diaz, Fvck his clown show coaches who cant recruit to save there lives and FVCK YOU!
Sounds like you could use a visit from Kenneth, friend 😆

Guaranteed starting as a freshmen likely would do it.
He would have most likely started here as a freshmen too! What do you think we have the Bermuda Triangle coming back next year. Smh maybe stop making excuses for this possibly terminal staph infection and let’s get to the hospital and cure this ******* thing by sending this amateur hour crew packing!

Advertisement
This class is misleading as ****. 2 top RBs while our room is already loaded. The position that matters and that we desperately need - nothing. Going all in on longshots, no backup plans. DB, LB (have always been bad under Manny). Don't get me started on OL.

Also tells me the staff is full of idiots if they thought they had Greene locked up. Wtf happened during that recruiting weekend? Drove every single recruit away lmao.

Are there any reclamation projects for the 11th hour. Any chance we could circle back to McCluster or some other previous kids and see if they'll hold off signing?

Fvck off sunshine pumper! Go make excuses for this dog$hit staph infection somewhere else! This is inexcusable to lose a Florida kid to a 5-7 Nebraska team. Inexcusable!!! Fvck Diaz, Fvck his clown show coaches who cant recruit to save there lives and FVCK YOU!
Here are the up voters. No free passes. No Mercy!

lol

22D9DD5D-BF46-41CD-899F-E49EAB3DD035.png

Advertisement
Back