Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

More indication that Diaz isn't the HC for Miami! No if's, but's or huh. It, also, indicates both Diaz and Baker CAN'T CLOSE THE DEAL! But then again, the kid likes the notion of playing in front of 89,000 good ol' boy's and good ol' girls.:(

Advertisement
Did I hurt your feelings cause I smashed your little boyfriend. You must be a part of the slurper squad too lol.
Woahh ..you smashed a guy on here??..super pause bro..you must be that chicks *** best friend then ..is she fair game?

I'm not upset about anyone that wants to go Nebraska or Maryland for college. Congrats to you go enjoy yourself. Common sense would tell anyone who has that if a recruit doesn't have a school on their radar and all of a sudden commits at that school something is up but ***c looking at the facts let's make up some bull****. This phanbase is wack as ***c
Go swim with sharks!

Advertisement
Woahh ..you smashed a guy on here??..super pause bro..you must be that chicks *** best friend then ..is she fair game?
You must be 12 man. I ain’t got time for this. My work here is done. I am about to post more pictures of my girl so you and your boyfriend cake jerk off to them.

You must be 12 man. I ain’t got time for this. My work here is done. I am about to post more pictures of my girl so you and your boyfriend cake jerk off to them.
You ain’t got **** better to do..u been going back n Forth on cis and co signing your own post..lol nothing you post is of substance. Just some insults. Thought I reciprocate that energy

You ain’t got **** better to do..u been going back n Forth on cis and co signing your own post..lol nothing you post is of substance. Just some insults. Thought I reciprocate that energy
**** had nothing to do with you fam. I was responding to the insults being thrown at me. But do you bro and stay blessed.

Advertisement
I keep seeing people say south florida.. this kid is from Crawforsville wakulla.the fact that these Jack azzes thought they had him locked up is enough to know they suck in recruiting.

The fact that their Lb board wasnt larger than Flowe (longshot) Greene(longshot) and Jesus Machado (project) is also bad. There are other lbs out there..for God sakes we have 3 lb coaches and they all suck.

We are also seeing the same thing on the OL. They dont really have anything else lined up at the Tackle spot. Our tackles were horrid this year with horrid back ups.

These guys on our staff are Twitter warriors

Advertisement
I keep seeing people say south florida.. this kid is from Crawforsville wakulla.the fact that these Jack azzes thought they had him locked up is enough to know they suck in recruiting.

The fact that their Lb board wasnt larger than Flowe (longshot) Greene(longshot) and Jesus Machado (project) is also bad. There are other lbs out there..for God sakes we have 3 lb coaches and they all suck.

We are also seeing the same thing on the OL. They dont really have anything else lined up at the Tackle spot. Our tackles were horrid this year with horrid back ups.

This is the most ****ed I've been with the coaches. They just straight suck at their jobs. None of them seem to have common sense, I mean it's their job to have options in recruiting. I'd give them a pass if this was a one time thing but it happens every ******* year.

Look at all the position groups that actually require numbers...OL, LB, DB....NONE of them have good backup plans. It's a ******* joke and that falls on Manny, problem is he sucks *** at recruiting too.

Barry, Rumph, Banda, and whoever the **** recruits linebackers should all be fired. These guys get paid a **** ton of money and they're either dumb or lazy as ****. Either way, get rid of them.

Advertisement
Dude was beating his chest calling people out when Knighton committed saying look how the haters are nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, when we lost to FIU he vanished and then reappeared on the recruiting board.
Just another one in a long line of blind slurping bootlicking homers my friend. There leader is @Go Canes!! lmao

It's like they put all their hopes on Walker and once he gave them the middle finger they just quit recruiting the position.

Advertisement
Back