Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Fvck off sunshine pumper! Go make excuses for this dog$hit staph infection somewhere else! This is inexcusable to lose a Florida kid to a 5-7 Nebraska team. Inexcusable!!! Fvck Diaz, Fvck his clown show coaches who cant recruit to save there lives and FVCK YOU!

Productive

See, this is typical loser mentality. Go all in on your negativity even though you literally have no possibility of affecting anything in a positive way with that attitude. If there was potential to push the administration into firing Manny then it’s a good idea to voice these feelings, but he’s not going anywhere. If you can’t write a check, the best you can hope for is that he turns it around. Perpetuating this unconstructive negativity is just going to make it that much harder to turn it around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whatever *****, you got your stupid embarrassed. Go and tuck your legs between your legs while the real man talk. That’s what you people do when you get your **** handed to you. Call people stupid and try to talk down. Go talk **** to somebody else homie i ain’t the one. Flawless victory!!!!!
dis niga co signed his own post “flawless victory”🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
1576445822630.gif

Advertisement
Miami got to be the only program to get a guy to decommit from another program on the OV only to have him turn around and commit somewhere else the next week. lmao
Nebraska outchea dropping bags on south Florida high 3stars and 4 stars🤣😭

Are you ******* kidding me? Who was his main recruiter? Fire them.

Also, we suck but Nebraska? No way in **** they aren't dropping bags. Zero chance.

Advertisement
No. He was a take because he was regarded as the best WR in the state of Alabama befor he got hurt. He was a take for them because he was committed. I’ve read no where but CIs that he was t a take for Alabama..idk why you “personally” not thinking he was a take for them gives any validity or credibility to that notion
We have this discussion every cycle. There are a lot more kids who are fancied takes for Alabama then there are kids who sign lois with them. Some kids look good early then fade, don’t progress, get hurt, whatever. Worsham, imo, was not goin to be in alabama’s class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back