Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Bags..like I said guys like Fleming, and Greene aren’t worth bags..they worth a 100$ steak dinner..Change, Williams, Flowe, Washington and Knighton are worth the bag, a bad ***** a car, mortgage and a steak dinner 🤣🤣😭

Advertisement
LB Coach.jpg

You tell me.

Nebraska is desperate.

no way a Florida kid would decide to go there on a weekend it felt like 7 degrees.

nothing to do there, middle of nowhere, and went 5-7.
He’s from ******* Crawfordville! Add a few more degrees to the temp and it’s literally just like home to him 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Lol look at this slurper you are happy we are in the independence bowl lol. If you can’t see how a ****** Nebraska team that plays for a crappy head coach and has not made a bowl game is out recruiting us Is not a problem than you are delusional. Wait till Francois And Fleming commit that’s going to be awesome. Why are you going back and forth with me then if you are not a Manny slurper. Why are you so upset that I said Frost is better than Manny. And that not me saying Frost it great. That was me saying manny sucks that bad. Please man you are the captain of the Manny Slurper brigade.

God help you that is one of the dumbest porsts I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some real dumb shlt on here. Saying “learn how to read” should go without saying. Now I know the only people you talk with are “manny slurpers” I’ll be sure to leave your idiotic responses for other people.

No. He was a take because he was regarded as the best WR in the state of Alabama befor he got hurt. He was a take for them because he was committed. I’ve read no where but CIs that he was t a take for Alabama..idk why you “personally” not thinking he was a take for them gives any validity or credibility to that notion
its the stupid *** narrative around here that we cant do **** and are a dead program. some times I wonder. people here cant give credit and criticize without bias

Advertisement
Stop making common sense points. If you don’t think exactly the way I think then you absolutely must think only one other thing and I’ll tell you what that thing is.
Sensilogical (not a word) is frowned upon..there’s no in between on cis..either your a Slurper or **** the corches..@nickcane can give the rundown on whose who..me personally, I compartmentalize my points and ideas and try my best to back them up with some sort of fact or evidence..hence I am a slurper

Sensilogical (not a word) is frowned upon..there’s no in between on cis..either your a Slurper or **** the corches..@nickcane can give the rundown on whose who..me personally, I compartmentalize my points and ideas and try my best to back them up with some sort of fact or evidence..hence I am a slurper

Shut up slurper nerd.

Advertisement
God help you that is one of the dumbest porsts I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some real dumb shlt on here. Saying “learn how to read” should go without saying. Now I know the only people you talk with are “manny slurpers” I’ll be sure to leave your idiotic responses for other people.
Whatever *****, you got your stupid embarrassed. Go and tuck your legs between your legs while the real man talk. That’s what you people do when you get your **** handed to you. Call people stupid and try to talk down. Go talk **** to somebody else homie i ain’t the one. Flawless victory!!!!!

Advertisement
Whatever *****, you got your stupid embarrassed. Go and tuck your legs between your legs while the real man talk. That’s what you people do when you get your **** handed to you. Call people stupid and try to talk down. Go talk **** to somebody else homie i ain’t the one. Flawless victory!!!!!

You will never embarrass anyone other than yourself and your only perceived victories in life will be virtual.

You will never embarrass anyone other than yourself and your only perceived victories in life will be virtual.
Yes because I care about the opinion of a dude with Tate Martell as his avatar. Homie go to bed this life ain’t for you.

Advertisement
Back