Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Baynes staying at Louisville.
Hyppolite staying at Maryland.
Slaughter committing to Tennessee.
Greene to Nebraska.

Not even losing these kids to elite programs. Losing these kids to losers. PATHETIC.
1576443029798.gif

With all his limitations Shaq was 1st All ACC. Nebraska has done nothing with anyone.

Nothing. I seriously think this has more to do with all the Miami detractors than it does with Nebraska - other than a very simple bag. C.U.M used to steer kids away from Coral Gables even when he wasn’t taking them. Those type of voices are all over the place now.

See Clemson and the Rockledge Safety.

Lol at insiders, people throw that term out loosely I guess. Same people that said bubba bolden wasn’t coming anymore before he enrolled at Miami back in July, those clowns don’t know anything and just fvck with the fan base with trolls

CanesEdit and that RecrutingtheU suck ***.

Baynes staying at Louisville.
Hyppolite staying at Maryland.
Slaughter committing to Tennessee.
Greene to Nebraska.

Not even losing these kids to elite programs. Losing these kids to losers. PATHETIC.

Bro, coaches on the trail will not hesitate to point out who will be coaching them. We have ZERO pedigree when it comes to developing LBs. It can’t be that hard to recruit against Patke and Baker.

Advertisement
So I have to be gargling someone's nuts because a kids choose Nebraska...... wow.
Part of Manny’s job as a coach and recruiter (and the rest of the staff’s) is to figure out who to prioritize and how, especially since we have limited resources. One, twice, three times I get. This is a pattern of four years not being able to read a recruit’s intentions and get stuck on signing day holding their collective sacks. They have no concept of backup plans or having a wide board and they continually get duped by 17 year olds for a whole host of reasons.

You have to be gargling someone’s nuts because only an idiot could continually defend these morons after they repeat the exact same mistakes every year for four years. I get that bags may have come into play, but this staff is full of naive amateurs at weeding out this same fact pattern over and over, and frankly, it is on brand with their thinking they are the smartest guys in the room.

Part of Manny’s job as a coach and recruiter (and the rest of the staff’s) is to figure out who to prioritize and how, especially since we have limited resources. One, twice, three times I get. This is a pattern of four years not being able to read a recruit’s intentions and get stuck on signing day holding their collective sacks. They have no concept of backup plans or having a wide board and they continually get duped by 17 year olds for a whole host of reasons.

You have to be gargling someone’s nuts because only an idiot could continually defend these morons after they repeat the exact same mistakes every year for four years. I get that bags may have come into play, but this staff is full of naive amateurs at weeding out this same fact pattern over and over, and frankly, it is on brand with their thinking they are the smartest guys in the room.

So let me get this right. Kid goes on an official to UM and decommitts from FSU during dinner. No talk of Nebraska being a contender and you say " you get bags may have come into play" but this is still the staffs fault? Ok.

Advertisement
I have never been to Wakulla, but if it is a small town like everyone says, he may feel a bit more comfortable and more
in common with Nebraska vibe.
Small-town north Florida is nothing like soFla, especially Miami-Dade.
Bigger issue is we suck.
When you're perennial top5-10, you can pull kids from almost anywhere in the country as winning can trump
other personal factors for a kid.
Otherwise, why go somewhere with complete alien (no pun) culture to lose games and be home mid-December.
i would have agreed with the we suck part but then i remembered nebraska sucks too

Advertisement
So let me get this right. Kid goes on an official to UM and decommitts from FSU during dinner. No talk of Nebraska being a contender and you say " you get bags may have come into play" but this is still the staffs fault? Ok.
100%. It is their job to convince them Miami is the best place for them and simultaneously weed out kids that may be looking for a bag. Why were they not able to seal the deal and have the kid go public when he was in Miami? Even if this is the case, why do they have no backup options lined up?

You have seen this story repeatedly with this staff and with the defensive recruiting under Diaz, yet you continue to put your head in the sand and find excuses. They are 1) slow to identify, 2) slow to evaluate and offer, 3) awful at maintaining contact, 4) foolishly put all their eggs in one or two baskets, 5) don’t learn from their mistakes. And yet still have people like you blindly excusing this amateur bull****.

Last edited:
D..you really think Greene’s and the rest of them FLA boys up there cause that our recruiting ppl..come on bruh..we know what’s up..TBH Greene, Fleming, Scott abd whoever the rest neb dropping bags from Fla to are not worth that trouble..Washington and Flowe are the guys you do that for..
Yeah there out recruiting us. It’s a combination of not believe in the staff, $, and being 6-6.

Advertisement
Alabama picks who they want. Arguing he was a ‘take’ for them because he had good HS statistics is ridiculous.

I personally do not think he was a take for them.
No. He was a take because he was regarded as the best WR in the state of Alabama befor he got hurt. He was a take for them because he was committed. I’ve read no where but CIs that he was t a take for Alabama..idk why you “personally” not thinking he was a take for them gives any validity or credibility to that notion

Of course it is , we wasted time and energy chasing a freaking wakulla kid. Instead of chasing a sfla guy that would’ve came if we just stayed on him.

I’ve let a lot of **** slide because I’m a pretty realistic , understanding fan, but this is criminal. I’ve been posting all week how can you be this confident in a panhandle kid? This as big of a red flag then even fiu.

A Wakulla kid who didn’t even bring his mom on the visit. Instead brought his uncle so they could party and get some strange on Miami’s dime.

Advertisement
Back