Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Most repetitive word used since 1:46pm in this thread is WOW and it’s not for the good guys.

Mods I don’t agree a lot with @BeastMode but since the kid is somewhere else can we lock this miserable dribble of a thread.

Thanks
B6292DB5-7A7F-4668-A336-E7F6DC2E7995.jpeg

Cool, still calling me a slurper, I can see you’re getting more intelligent with each porst.
Scott Frost isn’t better than anyone. We wouldn’t trade our recruiting class for his. And as terrible as the independence bowl is and should never be acceptable at this program it sure as shlt beats staying at home.
Lol look at this slurper you are happy we are in the independence bowl lol. If you can’t see how a ****** Nebraska team that plays for a crappy head coach and has not made a bowl game is out recruiting us Is not a problem than you are delusional. Wait till Francois And Fleming commit that’s going to be awesome. Why are you going back and forth with me then if you are not a Manny slurper. Why are you so upset that I said Frost is better than Manny. And that not me saying Frost it great. That was me saying manny sucks that bad. Please man you are the captain of the Manny Slurper brigade.

Lol look at this slurper you are happy we are in the independence bowl lol. If you can’t see how a ****** Nebraska team that plays for a crappy head coach and has not made a bowl game is out recruiting us Is not a problem than you are delusional. Wait till Francois And Fleming commit that’s going to be awesome. Why are you going back and forth with me then if you are not a Manny slurper. Why are you so upset that I said Frost is better than Manny. And that not me saying Frost it great. That was me saying manny sucks that bad. Please man you are the captain of the Manny Slurper brigade.

You’re completely misreading this situation.

Advertisement
Brother, I agree Miami should be measured against every other program that in the kid’s purview. But, in my humble opinion, Nebraska has absolutely nothing to offer at this point. They aren’t developing kids. They aren’t putting more kids in the NFL. There’s absolutely no culture there. No education edge unless he becomes a RN. They will never live the rest of their lives in Nebraska - so there’s no benefit to networking.

FSU? Sure. Promise of change. Still putting kids in the league.

Nebraska? LMAO.

I have never been to Wakulla, but if it is a small town like everyone says, he may feel a bit more comfortable and more
in common with Nebraska vibe.
Small-town north Florida is nothing like soFla, especially Miami-Dade.
Bigger issue is we suck.
When you're perennial top5-10, you can pull kids from almost anywhere in the country as winning can trump
other personal factors for a kid.
Otherwise, why go somewhere with complete alien (no pun) culture to lose games and be home mid-December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve always been here. Saying Frost has sucked at Nebraska isn’t supporting Manny.
I also said he sucks. But if people can’t see how a ****** Nebraska team out recruiting Miami for a Florida kid is not a problem I don’t know what to say. Everybody took it like I was praising Scott Frost, all I said is that dude is better than manny and the bridage took it and ran with it.

I have never been to Wakulla, but if it is a small town like everyone says, he may feel a bit more comfortable and more
in common with Nebraska vibe.
Small-town north Florida is nothing like soFla, especially Miami-Dade.
Bigger issue is we suck.
When you're perennial top5-10, you can pull kids from almost anywhere in the country as winning can trump
other personal factors for a kid.
Otherwise, why go somewhere with complete alien (no pun) culture to lose games and be home mid-December.

Bro. If we suck. Nebraska is El Super Sucko. And they have far less to offer.

Advertisement
What’s this decommit the twitter insiders are talking about?
Lol at insiders, people throw that term out loosely I guess. Same people that said bubba bolden wasn’t coming anymore before he enrolled at Miami back in July, those clowns don’t know anything and just fvck with the fan base with trolls

That’s the crazy thing. I don’t think he is.

Okay, if he isn't EE, this is how this rolls. somewhere in mid January he is not gonna be "feeling" Nebraska anymore and he will start to "feel" for FSU again. He was just waiting on a competent coach which they have in the new guy. Signs with FSU on NSD. Book this **** !!!

Advertisement
Back