Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Bama ain't want Worsham

If bama never wanted him how do you think he committed to bama? My point is because UM recruits a kid and he goes elsewhere how do you relate the coaches losing a kid but you dont do the same thing when we sign a kid other schools recruited? How do we have 20+ recruits committed but Manny cant recruit?

Advertisement
not.png

Well he’s not. Just because he gets a guy who was never coming here doesn’t mean that he’s a good recruiter. The only way you can make your argument is by calling me a slurper which shows how truly retarded you are. If I bash Willie Taggart that doesn’t mean I’m slurping Manny. You on the other hand have decided to shower yourself in Frosts froth. Hope you enjoy it.
First of you all the argument was not even with you but you must of came in defense of your boyfriend and fellow Manny Diaz fan girl.you got manny’s **** all over you bro. I could care less about Scott Frost you manny worshippers get upset when you talk about your idol. Scott Frost is a better coach than Manny Diaz is he is killing Manny on the trail this year. I would not want either as the coach of the canes. But I would gladly take Frost over Manny Diaz any day of the week.

Bama slow played Worsham..he’s a kid they wanted because he was a top player in that state and you don’t burn local bridges..from all accounts he was a take for Bama
Production wise he was the top WR in Alabama. So yes he was a take for them

Its a fair question to ask what Miami has to offer kids at this point, other than families can see us lose a few in person times a year.

Brother, I agree Miami should be measured against every other program that in the kid’s purview. But, in my humble opinion, Nebraska has absolutely nothing to offer at this point. They aren’t developing kids. They aren’t putting more kids in the NFL. There’s absolutely no culture there. No education edge unless he becomes a RN. They will never live the rest of their lives in Nebraska - so there’s no benefit to networking.

FSU? Sure. Promise of change. Still putting kids in the league.

Nebraska? LMAO.

Advertisement
First of you all the argument was not even with you but you must of came in defense of your boyfriend and fellow Manny Diaz fan girl.you got manny’s **** all over you bro. I could care less about Scott Frost you manny worshippers get upset when you talk about your idol. Scott Frost is a better coach than Manny Diaz is he is killing Manny on the trail this year. I would not want either as the coach of the canes. But I would gladly take Frost over Manny Diaz any day of the week.

Cool, still calling me a slurper, I can see you’re getting more intelligent with each porst.
Scott Frost isn’t better than anyone. We wouldn’t trade our recruiting class for his. And as terrible as the independence bowl is and should never be acceptable at this program it sure as shlt beats staying at home.

Advertisement
Cool, still calling me a slurper, I can see you’re getting more intelligent with each porst.
Scott Frost isn’t better than anyone. We wouldn’t trade our recruiting class for his. And as terrible as the independence bowl is and should never be acceptable at this program it sure as shlt beats staying at home.
Our class is by far better than that b.s class Nebraska has

Advertisement

You can’t deviate from a singular message in this place. The one thing you aren’t is a slurper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back