Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Lmao, so this is what happens when you can’t defend why you’ve decided to cover yourself in the **** of a coach who hasn’t taken his team to a bowl game the past 2 years.
Man you really are a dumbass huh. I said this coach who sucks and has not taken a team to a bowl game is still out recruiting Manny Diaz. What does that say about the state of our program that Nebraska is killing us on the trail. But you manny worshippers get all butt hurt whenever you get called out on your bull****. Continue slurping man.

Advertisement
So I'm confused if he cant recruit how do we have 20+ verbal commits currently? How does that **** happen but he cant recruit? Last three verbal are 4* recruits
This staff has done a good job giving the field performance..anyone who say otherwise is overreact rn off Greene..you lose to FIU abd duke back to back and secure 2 4stars in that time..they working on the trail..need to just finish strong and absolutely don’t reach..if we don’t sign 25 they should look at the grad transfer market before Tryna fill the roster with underwhelming prospects

This staff has done a good job giving the field performance..anyone who say otherwise is overreact rn off Greene..you lose to FIU abd duke back to back and secure 2 4stars in that time..they working on the trail..need to just finish strong and absolutely don’t reach..if we don’t sign 25 they should look at the grad transfer market before Tryna fill the roster with underwhelming prospects

As of right now there are no reaches in the 2020 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He can't recruit bruh everyone is saying it man it's not just people here man. Nebraska bodied us and r trash.......the staff can't recruit man.

Nebraska signed Greene and that makes there class better than ours? Did we "body" Alabama when we signed Worsham? Some of this bull**** that's posted here is complete garbage.

The question your not answering is if Hyppolite is so great how come he is committed to Maryland? It's pretty obvious he's not as great as his 40 time and that's what people talk about with him. 40x a great but can he tackle, diagnose a play, shed blocks etc etc etc
He’s surely better than nothing at the spot.

Plenty of kids we overlook do well elsewhere. Butch just beat us with a team full of them. Beat us soundly, moreover.

Plenty of kids we hype and recruit underperform. So our staffs eval record ain’t all that good.

Plenty of people, including some on this board, who know so fla recruits pretty well, think Hyppolite is a good prospect.

Advertisement
No because Manny Diaz can’t recruit that’s why.
You brought up frost UCF resume woe..the kid visited neb 1 time then left committed the same day..wtf you think Frost put his resume in from of him and mom and Greene fell in love of that?..you can’t look at this class and how the top guys have stuck through the terrible season abd then say they can’t recruit..you just look dumb

Advertisement
Man you really are a dumbass huh. I said this coach who sucks and has not taken a team to a bowl game is still out recruiting Manny Diaz. What does that say about the state of our program that Nebraska is killing us on the trail. But you manny worshippers get all butt hurt whenever you get called out on your bull****. Continue slurping man.

Well he’s not. Just because he gets a guy who was never coming here doesn’t mean that he’s a good recruiter. The only way you can make your argument is by calling me a slurper which shows how truly retarded you are. If I bash Willie Taggart that doesn’t mean I’m slurping Manny. You on the other hand have decided to shower yourself in Frosts froth. Hope you enjoy it.

Advertisement
He can't recruit bruh everyone is saying it man it's not just people here man. Nebraska bodied us and r trash.......the staff can't recruit man.
D..you really think Greene’s and the rest of them FLA boys up there cause that our recruiting ppl..come on bruh..we know what’s up..TBH Greene, Fleming, Scott abd whoever the rest neb dropping bags from Fla to are not worth that trouble..Washington and Flowe are the guys you do that for..

Advertisement
Back