Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Did anyone outside of Maryland prioritize Hyppolite? I never said Greene was suppose to pick Miami. I'm saying I could careless about anyone who chooses Nebraska or Maryland. Congrats go enjoy yourself.
I dont know that there is anything interesting to discuss about your cares. We’re here to talk Cane recruiting. That includes our needs, our options, who we are targeting, who we should be targeting, how its progressing, and where it is landing. You‘re here mentioning md and nb, so I responded. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t have posted that. But whatever.

if Hyppolite aint good enough, you’d think we would havw found others who are better.

We have recruited LB poorly for years. Thanks, Manny!

We have huge needs at OL. Another faceplant recruiting cycle at OL!

We have needs for talent and depth at DB. Oops!

No its because you constantly make excuses for them

At some point you have to realize these are 17-18 kids who change there mind 10x or more a day and everything that happens in this program is not the coaches fault. I'm from Kansas City Missouri. UM is my favorite college team if I was a bigtime recruit and let's say the University of Missouri recruited me for years and I decided to attend Miami instead does that mean the Missouri coaches suck? ***c no it means I wanted to live my life and go where I wanted.

Advertisement
At some point you have to realize these are 17-18 kids who change there mind 10x or more a day and everything that happens in this program is not the coaches fault. I'm from Kansas City Missouri. UM is my favorite college team if I was a bigtime recruit and let's say the University of Missouri recruited me for years and I decided to attend Miami instead does that mean the Missouri coaches suck? ***c no it means I wanted to live my life and go where I wanted.
Great argument. Let’s give manny an extension and pray hard for his success!

Advertisement
Its a million other reasons why they suck

I dont know that there is anything interesting to discuss about your cares. We’re here to talk Cane recruiting. That includes our needs, our options, who we are targeting, who we should be targeting, how its progressing, and where it is landing. You‘re here mentioning md and nb, so I responded. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t have posted that. But whatever.

if Hyppolite aint good enough, you’d think we would havw found others who are better.

We have recruited LB poorly for years. Thanks, Manny!

We have huge needs at OL. Another faceplant recruiting cycle at OL!

We have needs for talent and depth at DB. Oops!

The question your not answering is if Hyppolite is so great how come he is committed to Maryland? It's pretty obvious he's not as great as his 40 time and that's what people talk about with him. 40x a great but can he tackle, diagnose a play, shed blocks etc etc etc

Advertisement
Most repetitive word used since 1:46pm in this thread is WOW and it’s not for the good guys.

Mods I don’t agree a lot with @BeastMode but since the kid is somewhere else can we lock this miserable dribble of a thread.

Thanks

Advertisement
Objectively, it’s a combination of both. The staff is clearly clueless, but even if they weren’t, we would still lose out on a lot of top guys. The bag game is a reality.

Most definitely. Definitely don’t want to make it seem like I believe bags aren’t a thing, just tired of staff not being held accountable too. I’m with you 1000%.

Advertisement
Back