Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

I'm not upset about anyone that wants to go Nebraska or Maryland for college. Congrats to you go enjoy yourself. Common sense would tell anyone who has that if a recruit doesn't have a school on their radar and all of a sudden commits at that school something is up but ***c looking at the facts let's make up some bull****. This phanbase is wack as ***c
Or this coaching staff ******* sucks and can’t out recruit Maryland, Nebraska, UCF, Louisville for recruits in position of needs where we have depth problems. Man when are these excuses going stop for this ****** *** coaching staff man.

Advertisement
You bringing up UCF is irrelevant... He's at Nebraska now. What is his record since he got there???
It’s part of his resume how is it irrelevant. Scott Frost is better than Manny Diaz man that is the argument. Take the bet or end of conversation fam.

I'm not upset about anyone that wants to go Nebraska or Maryland for college. Congrats to you go enjoy yourself. Common sense would tell anyone who has that if a recruit doesn't have a school on their radar and all of a sudden commits at that school something is up but ***c looking at the facts let's make up some bull****. This phanbase is wack as ***c
Boy sit your slow *** down and stop gargling this staff nuts

Oh, look, a Dropping bags excuse, should be our national anthem. Why even bother to compete then? You really think Criminoles are "dropping bags" to flip kids like Dennis and the QB's they're chasing all of a sudden?

Right?? Literally what I’ve been saying for years lol. Sooner or later, people just have to admit that we ******* suck at recruiting. Is what it is.

Advertisement
What are you talking about? Hyppolite was committed to MD all cycle, and we didn’t prioritize him, and Greene is a wakulla kid we should never expect. Greene changed his mind on fsu given their changes. Makes sense he’d pick somewhere else, why be surprised it ant UM?

Advertisement
What are you talking about? Hyppolite was committed to MD all cycle, and we didn’t prioritize him, and Greene is a wakulla kid we should never expect. Greene changed his mind on fsu given their changes. Makes sense he’d pick somewhere else, why be surprised it ant UM?

Did anyone outside of Maryland prioritize Hyppolite? I never said Greene was suppose to pick Miami. I'm saying I could careless about anyone who chooses Nebraska or Maryland. Congrats go enjoy yourself.

Manny isnt making it to November of next year if he doesn't completely clean house in January. Mark my words. Blake is a cuck but good luck getting anyone to renew and show up to games in the fall. It's gone from anger to apathy at this point and that's the worst possible place to be as a program when people have better things to do with their Saturday's.

This point is insanely accurate. I have die hard friends who seem as disconnected, as ever.

The last time I was on Twitter there was a handler they are talking about Nebraska and what it has to offer South Florida kids over Miami. I thought he was out of his mind. I guess not. Bags galore.
Its a fair question to ask what Miami has to offer kids at this point, other than families can see us lose a few in person times a year.

Advertisement
It’s part of his resume how is it irrelevant. Scott Frost is better than Manny Diaz man that is the argument. Take the bet or end of conversation fam.
Alright sure... I'll take it. You think Nebraska (lol) will have a better program than us in 2yrs.....GOOD LUCK

Advertisement
Right?? Literally what I’ve been saying for years lol. Sooner or later, people just have to admit that we ******* suck at recruiting. Is what it is.
Objectively, it’s a combination of both. The staff is clearly clueless, but even if they weren’t, we would still lose out on a lot of top guys. The bag game is a reality.

Baynes staying at Louisville.
Hyppolite staying at Maryland.
Slaughter committing to Tennessee.
Greene to Nebraska.

Not even losing these kids to elite programs. Losing these kids to losers. PATHETIC.
Told yall diaz can't recruit man....I screamed this **** while he was dc then they hire him to run the team. That's like apple hiring a caveman as CEO to make iPhones.

Advertisement
Back