Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Manny isnt making it to November of next year if he doesn't completely clean house in January. Mark my words. Blake is a cuck but good luck getting anyone to renew and show up to games in the fall. It's gone from anger to apathy at this point and that's the worst possible place to be as a program when people have better things to do with their Saturday's.

Advertisement
What is his record since he got to Nebraska?? What has he shown that gives you so much faith? And btw, I wouldn't dare bet anything on Manny tho 😂😂
He rebuild UCF from 0-12 to 12-0. I have more faith in him than Manny Diaz any day of the week. If you are not willing to bet than go about your day and stay blessed.

This Top 15 class that slurpers love to hold on to is looking mad suspect.
Naw it actually doesn’t look suspect , I love Who we have committed but between now and the final signing day we must add more lineman
, cb and a solid linebacker to land with cave. Don’t let some of these misses fool you, there is plenty of talent in this class and as it is constructed today is easily the 2nd best recruiting class we have had in the last 4(behind the 2018 class) and that’s going over the 2017 class which ended up being ranked 12th in the country

Advertisement
The last time I was on Twitter there was a handler they are talking about Nebraska and what it has to offer South Florida kids over Miami. I thought he was out of his mind. I guess not. Bags galore.

And if they don't "chase" him, y'all would cry about that. It's a lose/lose situation.

Dude since we started chasing him many of us said this was a waste of time. This is just unacceptable.

He’s a wakulla kid, they literally never come. We let Mathis go and quit chasing hypolite for this kid. Even though hypolite kept going to games and coming around. But the staff kept stopping , starting and stopping contact. They’re idiots.

As I’ve said I’m as positive as it gets with these guys but there’s no excuse for this.

Advertisement
I'm not upset about anyone that wants to go Nebraska or Maryland for college. Congrats to you go enjoy yourself. Common sense would tell anyone who has that if a recruit doesn't have a school on their radar and all of a sudden commits at that school something is up but ***c looking at the facts let's make up some bull****. This phanbase is wack as ***c

A kid choose Nebraska over Us, Fsu and other better offers...and y'all really think the staff is to blame? Smh welcome to recruiting newbies

The going rate for a 4* Lb delivered FOB Lincoln is.

A Farmers daughter
1574136726982.jpg

An a bushel of fresh greens
Financial.Money_.Bag_-640x400.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
He rebuild UCF from 0-12 to 12-0. I have more faith in him than Manny Diaz any day of the week. If you are not willing to bet than go about your day and stay blessed.
You bringing up UCF is irrelevant... He's at Nebraska now. What is his record since he got there???

I'm not upset about anyone that wants to go Nebraska or Maryland for college. Congrats to you go enjoy yourself. Common sense would tell anyone who has that if a recruit doesn't have a school on their radar and all of a sudden commits at that school something is up but ***c looking at the facts let's make up some bull****. This phanbase is wack as ***c

I’m shocked you feel this way

It’s not losing out on him or Flowe (if you think we are even in it for him). It’s 1. We have no backup plan. Our LB board depended on Greene and Flowe and we won’t get either. 2. Our recruiting at the position has BEEN bad 3. The premature ejaculation victory lap when he decommited.

keep sticking up for the staff tho.

Advertisement
What’s our staff$ budget..these kids are chasing bags..we all know this..how do you combat that as a staff? Imo if we aren’t playing that game then u move off those kids ASAP if you get that vibe..but this the real world
You’re confused. There are so many scholarships available esch year, and so many kids worthy. Plenty of schools without ‘bags‘ fill their rosters. Butch just beat our **** with a bunch of 2* kids. Yes here we are, once again, watching a staff prioritize an out of area kid who was unlikely from the start, who most of this board knew was unlikely, over other options we should have prioritized. And the results are typical and predictable. It’s like every coach we have had for 2 decades behaves like a dork who thinks he’s going to get laid because a pretty girl smiled at him.

Advertisement
Back