Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids don't fvck with us at all. Nebraska is about to clean up with some kids that should be Canes smh. This won't change until we start paying like other schools or winning. Wow, Nebraska. I'd say we need better recruiters but I don't believe that'll help unless we start performing like a good football team.

Advertisement
A kid choose Nebraska over Us, Fsu and other better offers...and y'all really think the staff is to blame? Smh welcome to recruiting newbies

Advertisement
I have more faith in Scott Frost than I do in Manny Diaz. You wanna make a lifetime ban bet who will have the better program in two years.
What is his record since he got to Nebraska?? What has he shown that gives you so much faith? And btw, I wouldn't dare bet anything on Manny tho 😂😂😂

Advertisement
A kid choose Nebraska over Us, Fsu and other better offers...and y'all really think the staff is to blame? Smh welcome to recruiting newbies

Of course it is , we wasted time and energy chasing a freaking wakulla kid. Instead of chasing a sfla guy that would’ve came if we just stayed on him.

I’ve let a lot of **** slide because I’m a pretty realistic , understanding fan, but this is criminal. I’ve been posting all week how can you be this confident in a panhandle kid? This as big of a red flag than fiu.

Last edited:
Of course it is , we wasted time and energy chasing a freaking wakulla kid. Instead of chasing a sfla guy that would’ve came if we just stayed on him.

I’ve let a lot of **** slide because I’m a pretty realistic , understanding fan, but this is criminal. I’ve been posting all week how can you be this confident in a panhandle kid? This as big of a red flag then even fiu.
And if they don't "chase" him, y'all would cry about that. It's a lose/lose situation.

Advertisement
Back