Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Some of Y’all complaining because Nebraska won and “muh bags” yet put no blame on this absolute joke of a coaching staff and athletic department. This coaching staff/AD is filled with losers and it shows time and time again on the field and the recruiting trail. Too many homers on this site who overlook it.

Advertisement
I wonder what Ivins excuse is going to be

I want this to be very clear. And this isn’t just for you it’s for everyone that’s mad at our “insiders.”

our insiders are reporting what the staff is telling them. Our staff is retarded and is over confident and misinformed on most prospects. They have been since Richt. Ivins is sharing what his sources on staff are telling him. They are being ****ed around and can’t tell the difference

Advertisement
I said never trust a panhandle kid and Greene chose neb, then told me to hold his beer. Even though technically he should be holding my beer , whatever.

You called it last night, I never really felt too good about Greene myself because he’s a Wakulla kid. But Nebraska? Lmao

DrOpPiN bAgS

Excuses are like ********, every one has one.

Not an excuse, hate most of this staff too...But all of a sudden kids not mentioning nebraska for the whole process just running to play for them the last minute? They haven't been good for over a decade like us.

So ya the staff deserves blame, but come on man...This nebraska **** is blatantly obvious...This their 3rd straight season with no bowl, and have losing records in 4 of the last 5.

Advertisement
Ughh if We’re going to whiff on Flowe. At least have a backup option secured. Now we whiffed on Greene and Flowe, such an incompetent staff I swear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean there's no justifying these whiffs (put Flowe in there too bc until I see a hat on his head on Wednesday I ain't believing any of this garbage)...surely defensive staff has to be canned? Manny fire your boys or you're f^cking gone with them by the Temple game next year.

Advertisement
Back