Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must be drinking already. Greene is very good but Flowe is a program changer. Come on man!
Never said they were on the same level. But the guys we have on the team now and the guys we have committed plus green is an above average linebacker group.
Not having green in that mix would suck. He automatically becomes our fastest linebacker.
I’m not hanging my hat on Flowe coming just cause some dudes on here are acting like they know something.

Never said they were on the same level. But the guys we have on the team now and the guys we have committed plus green is an above average linebacker group.
Not having green in that mix would suck. He automatically becomes our fastest linebacker.
I’m not hanging my hat on Flowe coming just cause some dudes on here are acting like they know something.

Oh I agree on Flowe. He’s not coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio St's recruiting pitch is that if you want to play in the NFL, you'd better get used to the cold now.
Yeah, but when they recruit Florida kids they try to get them to schedule their visits in the spring or summer. They rarely bring them in after September.

Advertisement
Back