Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Has to be a win for us if he goes to Nebraska this weekend over FSU. But it could also end up being the ultimate embarrassment for Manny. If a top Florida linebacker chooses a garbage Nebraska program over Miami, who’s head coach was a defensive coordinator and linebackers coach, how can you possibly defend him anymore?
Before you jump of the ledge let's see where he commits. Your in a rush to **** on Manny about a kid who hasn't officially committed anywhere yet. If he goes to Nebraska then talk that talk. Otherwise let's see if Manny can actually complete the flip.

Advertisement
Before you jump of the ledge let's see where he commits. Your in a rush to **** on Manny about a kid who hasn't officially committed anywhere yet. If he goes to Nebraska then talk that talk. Otherwise let's see if Manny can actually complete the flip.

All I did was state the obvious. I didn’t say it would go one way or the other.

For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.
I mean nebraska has frost, he and his staff is no stranger to recruiting florida guys and they are benefiting off miami and fsu having some down years they are going after guys who dont really have many option like fleming, francois , henry gray,greene might be the highest rated out of all of them but i still think greene is ours unless he is blow away by this visit

Something must have really turned him off to FSU. This kid was all FSU and just because Odell Haggins isn't the **** HC he is completely tuning them out? Just seems weird. I am not complaining mind you. But very weird.

Sounds like you ARE complaining a little bit.

I mean nebraska has frost, he and his staff is no stranger to recruiting florida guys and they are benefiting off miami and fsu having some down years they are going after guys who dont really have many option like fleming, francois , henry gray,greene might be the highest rated out of all of them but i still think greene is ours unless he is blow away by this visit

It's 29 degrees in Nebraska right now.

Advertisement
All I did was state the obvious. I didn’t say it would go one way or the other.
Your last sentence just read to me like you jumped the gun. If you didn't cool but it does kinda read that way at least to me it does. Ur right though.

agreed. players beefing with each other it happens cause we heard about Gilbert Arenas pulling guns on teammates and a lot of athletes carry weapons, but 5 times!!!!!! And one being a coach!?!? Nah thats hard for me to believe

That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. If a coach pulls a gun on you all you have to do is tell someone in the admin and this whole staff would be fired.

Your last sentence just read to me like you jumped the gun. If you didn't cool but it does kinda read that way at least to me it does. Ur right though.

Maybe a little bit of foreshadowing there, but honestly I expect Greene to sign here. Just wanted to put it out there that if he didn’t, boy it’s gonna get ugly.

Advertisement
Yeah, there is a pretty direct correlation between recruiting and temperature. That's why we always out recruit Ohio State, Michigan and Penn state.

Top 10 teams in the current recruiting rankings is: Clemson, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Texas AM, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, and Auburn.

Only ONE of the top 10 teams is in a climate that's colder than the US average.

So actually yes, there is a strong correlation between recruiting and temperature.

SCIENCE.

:ROFLMAO: :6fps6:

That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. If a coach pulls a gun on you all you have to do is tell someone in the admin and this whole staff would be fired.

agreed. I highly highly highly doubt a coach pulled a gun on this player unless it’s a staffer we no longer have like a GA or some other off field position we never heard of. Also there is no way this player was doing things the right way and 5 different players pulled guns on him. I like what Brooklyn brings to the board wether it always turns out to be accurate or not, but this story seems off.

Advertisement
For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.

LCE does this Highsmith talk have legs? Ive seen people quoting Ferman but well... its Ferman lol

Advertisement
Has to be a win for us if he goes to Nebraska this weekend over FSU. But it could also end up being the ultimate embarrassment for Manny. If a top Florida linebacker chooses a garbage Nebraska program over Miami, who’s head coach was a defensive coordinator and linebackers coach, how can you possibly defend him anymore?

Why is it embaressing?? U dont find it strange all of these florida kids wanting to go to nebraska off of terrible two years they just? When the last time nebraska has been good?

Advertisement
Back