Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

They are getting these kids to visit but nobody is pulling the trigger. Maybe this year will be the year but something is going on up there for all these kids to just want to take a visit all of a sudden. And I aint just talking about the hostesses either.

Visits aren’t free of charge , it’s never “ a free trip”

Advertisement
Something must have really turned him off to FSU. This kid was all FSU and just because Odell Haggins isn't the **** HC he is completely tuning them out? Just seems weird. I am not complaining mind you. But very weird.

For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.
THANK YOUUUUU. Is coaching a problem? YES! But the main problem is that we arent willing to spend the necessary money to make this work!! How can you compete for championships when teams are spending up to 5 times more on recruiting than you are?

Advertisement
How u think this plays out LCE
I've been hearing since November he legitimately likes Miami & we have a great shot to land him.

Despite the last recruiting weekend not resulting in any public commits, I have it from 2 good sources that he told the staff that he was coming, does that mean he will IDK, that remains to be seen.

The fact FSU visited him with Raymond Woodie & Harlon Barnett and he still didn't commit bodes well for Miami & considering it's looking like he's narrowed it down to just Neb & Miami, I like our chances.

Simply put, I think he picks us, but wouldn't be shocked if he picked Neb or even surprise picks FSU still.

What I do know is, Diaz, Baker & Patke better be on the phone with this kid every day multiple times a day until he signs the LOI next Wednesday. If I'm Diaz I would have Stroud get to work on him too, he's a good recruiter & knows how to recruit them Northern Fla kids well.

For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.
I am clapping in the back of the room.

I've been hearing since November he legitimately likes Miami & we have a great shot to land him.

Despite the last recruiting weekend not resulting in any public commits, I have it from 2 good sources that he told the staff that he was coming, does that mean he will IDK, that remains to be seen.

The fact FSU visited him with Raymond Woodie & Harlon Barnett and he still didn't commit bodes well for Miami & considering it's looking like he's narrowed it down to just Neb & Miami, I like our chances.

Simply put, I think he picks us, but wouldn't be shocked if he picked Neb or even surprise picks FSU still.

What I do know is, Diaz, Baker & Patke better be on the phone with this kid every day multiple times a day until he signs the LOI next Wednesday. If I'm Diaz I would have Stroud get to work on him too, he's a good recruiter & knows how to recruit them Northern Fla kids well.
How u think it plays out with height auburn feeling good about a flip?

Advertisement

Now that is an overrated POS going back to his Bayshore/Palmetto HS days....

How u think it plays out with height auburn feeling good about a flip?
Idk, I never trust Georgia kids that are flirting with SEC country.

Auburn has swooped us the last few classes for recruits, it would be a shame if we lost Height to AU but wouldn't be a surprise at all.

But I have no particular info on Height, actually I've never really followed his recruitment because after Holloman played us & Ezzard skipped town after year 1, I always assume Georgia kids don't have a very high opinion of Miami & will only come here if we're their last option, Deejay Dallas notwithstanding lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
THANK YOUUUUU. Is coaching a problem? YES! But the main problem is that we arent willing to spend the necessary money to make this work!! How can you compete for championships when teams are spending up to 5 times more on recruiting than you are?

No coaching is the MAIN problem from what we saw this year...What LCE is saying obviously is a big step and needs to be done too.

You can't lose to the teams we lost too, plain and simple.

9-3 or even 8-4 with a bad offensive line and new staff, ya people would have been *****ing...But there is no need for UM to be losing teams ranking around 100 in practically every metric, power ranking known to man. Sure you have a letdown, sure there's a new staff and you lose a game you shouldn't, you let a bumass team play with you unto late 3rd quarter...It happens to everyone, especially early in a regime, what we did this year has been unprecedented in college football

Last edited:
Just asked the same question. I had two cousins that lived with me, sold weed and dope, and rarely got anything pulled on them. Never will I ever say pulling is right or warranted in the vast majority of disputes, but its unfathomable that this is going on and no ones doing anything about it.

agreed. players beefing with each other it happens cause we heard about Gilbert Arenas pulling guns on teammates and a lot of athletes carry weapons, but 5 times!!!!!! And one being a coach!?!? Nah thats hard for me to believe

Advertisement
Back