Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didnt threaten you sir Im not a killer I promise I just wanted to know where you stay by as I am trying to promote my new lawn mower service. Thank you for your time. Have a blessed day.
Camping out waiting on Blake James so I could throw him into the ocean.

For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.

1576092956678.png

Advertisement
For everybody that's wondering why Nebraska's name has been popping up for all these Florida players as of late, just know their recruiting budget is $1.25million a year, they're in the top 10 in the nation in recruiting budget spending.

Their main Florida recruiter is DB's coach Travis Fisher, he's from Tallahassee, played for UCF & was on staff with Frost at UCF.

That's why a program that hasn't won anything is still in play for good prospects, because they spend the money necessary to land recruits. That's our biggest problem as a program, yes losing perpetually & going 6-6 makes it extremely hard to recruit at a high level, but what makes it even harder for us is we don't put our money where our mouth is as a program.

The number #1 thing that has to happen moving foward especially if Highsmith gets brought on to oversee Football, is we MUST double the recruiting budget & allocate more funds & expenditures to the Football program, it MUST happen no ifs ands or buts about it.

We'll never be able to compete until the administration stops being cheap ******** & if one of you slurpping ****heads dares reply to me & say "wE cAnT aFfoRd iT bRo!" Ima reach through your screen & Brass knuckles your jaw... We got the money, is it Texas, TAMU, Bama money? No, but we can afford to spend a lot more than we do.
How u think this plays out LCE

Do you think the highsmith thing has a real chance?

Advertisement
Interesting. Really hard for me to believe a staff member is pulling a gun on a kid on the roster and is still hired. Also, the two other players on the team who pulled guns on this so called player are still here. What in the world is going on the get guns pulled on you 5 times? Are you selling drugs or what. That story is wild. I need more info on that haha. I know kids fight each other and could pull guns on each other cause it happens, but the coach....I don’t know about that.
Just asked the same question. I had two cousins that lived with me, sold weed and dope, and rarely got anything pulled on them. Never will I ever say pulling is right or warranted in the vast majority of disputes, but its unfathomable that this is going on and no ones doing anything about it.

Advertisement
So far Frost has gotten Fleming, Francois, Delancey (I think), and now Greene to take the trip to Nebraska. There's probably more I can't remember.

It's a place they'd never visit... We'll see who actually commits and signs there.

They are getting these kids to visit but nobody is pulling the trigger. Maybe this year will be the year but something is going on up there for all these kids to just want to take a visit all of a sudden. And I aint just talking about the hostesses either.

Advertisement
Back