Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
This worries me more than anything.

That list screams FSU not being in the top 5 and then he announces and grabs a hat from under the table and guess what? Garnet and gold. Seen this so many times. We all have.
Seen that list from a Nebraska article saying he may visit them this weekend

Advertisement

Interesting. Really hard for me to believe a staff member is pulling a gun on a kid on the roster and is still hired. Also, the two other players on the team who pulled guns on this so called player are still here. What in the world is going on the get guns pulled on you 5 times? Are you selling drugs or what. That story is wild. I need more info on that haha. I know kids fight each other and could pull guns on each other cause it happens, but the coach....I don’t know about that.

Latest on Greene.
Also said he plans on signing early still. If this kid doesn’t visit FSU, that has to be great for us right?

Attachments

• DE9D707F-741D-4107-A3A0-7109336411D6.png
    DE9D707F-741D-4107-A3A0-7109336411D6.png
    823.8 KB · Views: 376
Advertisement
Advertisement
This worries me more than anything.

That list screams FSU not being in the top 5 and then he announces and grabs a hat from under the table and guess what? Garnet and gold. Seen this so many times. We all have.

Nah not from outta the top 5, that's pushing it a bit.

Advertisement
Some bags being left in cornfields out in Lincoln.

The further Nebraska gets away from its glory years, the more kids realize it's a dump in the middle of nowhere, where you freeze your *** off and have nothing to do. It's basically Independence CC from Last Chance U with better facilities. They HAVE to be dropping bags to get anyone to go there over a realistic offer from a decent Power 5 program.

Has to be a win for us if he goes to Nebraska this weekend over FSU. But it could also end up being the ultimate embarrassment for Manny. If a top Florida linebacker chooses a garbage Nebraska program over Miami, who’s head coach was a defensive coordinator and linebackers coach, how can you possibly defend him anymore?

Advertisement
Back