Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

95A80973-ACAD-45A4-94EF-E0DFAE58CA74.png

Advertisement
Could be because he's been there for a long time and has been really successful at his job.

Not a bad guy to follow if you choose to go there.

Not disagreeing but it is interesting how much pull he has for recruits that play other positions besides the one he coaches.

Advertisement
I’m honestly not going to lose any sleep over this kid and that’s not to say I wouldn’t be thrilled if we signed him. If FSU needs to keep **** tier defensive staff in place to sign this guy then I’ll gladly take that swap.

The fact that he wanted to play for that crappy defense anyway speaks volumes. I’m not crossing my fingers on this kid at all no matter how much sunshine you fake insiders want to pump.
I’m going to add my own version of bleak vision to this and say the only other linebacker we’re signing is Machado.

The fact that he wanted to play for that crappy defense anyway speaks volumes. I’m not crossing my fingers on this kid at all no matter how much sunshine you fake insiders want to pump.
I’m going to add my own version of bleak vision to this and say the only other linebacker we’re signing is Machado.

Don't even think that's possible. Didn't we deny Machado from visiting?

Advertisement
Patke needs to go
They were lucky to even be in the game. Kid grew up a FSU fan. Lives near Tallahassee and has a great relationship with Odell. If Odell was not saying he was going to retire, we wouldn’t have been in the conversation. I don’t mind calling coaches out, but this ain’t on them

Advertisement
Don't even think that's possible. Didn't we deny Machado from visiting?
That was the case because of the notorious Rusty pelican silent dinner commitment Instagram Twitter conspiracies floating around here. I guess the staff felt confident, but how many times has the staff felt confident only for our hat to be left on the table.
This is just like the Dante Lucas recruitment. Lucas and Green have some guy on the staff that’s like their father figure. He D committed and he’s going to go on his official visit and he’s not gonna say no to his Seminole daddy.
Everybody else was committed has shut it down. But this kid who’s been a seminole all his life is going to take that last visit and have a father figure out their begging him to please not go. All those boosters are desperate and are gonna he hanging around too. It’s a wrap.
But then again none of my predictions ever come true.
EDIT: just saw that Odell wasn’t on the in home. That is very very odd indeed.

Last edited:
They were lucky to even be in the game. Kid grew up a FSU fan. Lives near Tallahassee and has a great relationship with Odell. If Odell was not saying he was going to retire, we wouldn’t have been in the conversation. I don’t mind calling coaches out, but this ain’t on them
"I want Coach Haggins to be the head coach," Green told 247Sports and InsideTheU when reached by phone on Monday. "If not then my options will be open."

"I watched them when I was younger and stuff like that. They used to be my team," Greene said when asked about Miami. "I like how them boys play. They play together and stuff like that."

He didn't say he wanted Odell on the staff he said he wanted him to be HC

You understand it. Kid is from Wakulla where they breathe, eat, and bleed FSU. So the point is, don’t get overly smug and arrogant on twitter when the kid decommits, like he just signed his LOI, particularly when you went 6-6, you and your staff are under attack, and the kid still has his last visit to the school he had been committed to for a year. That way, if the kid does recommit to FSU, you don’t look like total tools. So far this staff has shown to be all sizzle and no steak.

Advertisement
How would this influence Green to flip back to FSU? Haggens cosches the Dline. Green is a LB.

this. I got caught up with my recruiter when I played when things weren’t going like I thought and he looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m the WR coach, what do you want me to Do about it??” I played LB. Needless to say George McDonald became an instant **** boy In my eyes that day.

Advertisement
Back